Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 76 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 81 reviews
on December 20, 2013
I bought the Diggin Jr. Squish Football and the Nerf Trubo Jr Football for my 4 year old nephew who as afraid of getting hurt when he caught his smaller than regulation leather football. He had to trap the leather football when he caught it because his hands were not quit coordinated enough to catch the ball. If he missed it, the ball would hit him in the face. Some time this would end the game due to tears. The soft footballs compress slightly with caught so little hands can grasp them a lot easier. My nephew no longer shuts his eyes while trying to catch the ball. And if he does get hit in the face with the ball while catching it, he doesn't seem to mind. His sister and other friends now get into backyard football games on there own. I would highly recommend buying both of these footballs, or just one.
on March 12, 2015
I buy one of these every few months. For some reason the last one started to peel and fall apart. I can only assume it was dunked in water or something else like that. It's the best you can buy for inside the house. Just don't expect it to last forever, at the price it is not problem ordering replacements every 6 months to a year.
on January 16, 2015
My 7 year old son started taking interest in football, but was complaining about how hard a real one is to throw. I decided to try one of the Nerf Turbo footballs, as I remember having so much fun with them as a kid.

While this football is great for kids because it's so light and soft when catching, the lightness makes it disappointingly difficult to throw. I could not get this ball to be thrown in a spiral, no matter how hard I tried. The ball seems to get caught up in the air and starts changing its rotation to the point that it's soon spinning randomly until caught. I remember having heavier Nerf footballs as a kid that would sprial really nicely, but this one is way too light. The only positive feedback is that it's easy for kids to catch.
on February 20, 2015
My 8 year old son loves this football. It's his second one just like this. The boys love to play with it because it's soft and still has bumps for the laces for where to put your fingers. The colored coating comes off the foam fairly easily, but for the price and how much use he gets out of it, it's still a good purchase. Would recommend for a starter football or just for fun, and great for indoor playroom use, too. Great affordable gift for people who have to go to lots of birthday parties.
on February 18, 2015
Meets the specs described. I bought this for 4 year old nephew and he loves it. This a standard junior sized Nerf football, nothing less. Great purchase for an up and coming quarterback or receiver.
on January 28, 2015
I bought this for my son. He loves it. It's light, small enough for a 10 year old, and spirals with the greatest of ease. Perfect buy for fun outside.
on January 18, 2015
Nice, soft football. Serious color shedding after 2 months of indoor use. Makes a mess.

Updated review - this football has only gotten worse after the initial shedding. Red and blue are all over our apartment and now there are holes in the football body that our son can stick his fingers into (he can' help himself) and made even bigger.

Wouldn't recommend this football and won't buy this brand again.
VINE VOICEon March 23, 2016
I kick it I throw it I rough it up. It takes it and bounces back for more. Lightweight, squuoshy without being marshmallowy. I've been a fan of Nerf footballs for decades and have gone thru many. This one should last me a long time unless I lose it, like I did to the one I had before this......
on September 24, 2017
My 4 year old loves it. Throws and catches really well with it. I recommend this for any lil guy or gal trying to learn to throw and catch with form.
on March 20, 2015
It's a NERF football so I didn't expect it to endow it to my grandchildren. This football failed to meet even my low expectations. It started cracking almost immediately and it had major gashes after a few dozen uses.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question