Workplace Solutions Best Kids' Books of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Gift with Purchase Stocking Stuffers Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  All-New Echo Dot Fire Tablet Kindle Paperwhite Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now

Price:$22.95+ Free shipping

Showing 1-10 of 59 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on December 5, 2013
We bought 4 Nerf Vortex Revonix 360 Blasters over Thanksgiving. At the beginning, my son shot several discs outside and lost a few of them. I saw that this game was about to get real costly (I think that Nerf is trying to make a profit off of these things).

We moved the game inside, and the level of awesome got kicked up to 11. The discs were soft enough that they didn't damage household items, but they had enough force to sting when you hit someone in the head (especially the ears). We played with wild abandon like children with no regard for safety. I became intimate with the saying, "All's fair in love and war" when my wife and son turned on me in the middle of battle. On the second night, I was crouched down in a corner scrounging for ammo. I was surrounded, and I took a direct hit to the cornea at point-blank range. The black spot in my vision cleared up after about 10 minutes, and the game ended for the night (like many childhood games did). The next day we bought safety glasses for everyone. While it seemed lame at first, I was able to get more head shots because I no longer had to duck to protect my eyes. I highly recommend the safety glasses.

Including the ammo that came with the blasters and the extra refill packs that we bought, we had over 200 rounds. After playing for 3 nights straight, we did a hard-target search of every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse and doghouse in the area, and we only missed 12 rounds (including the ones that were lost forever outside).

I had never used the discs, and I was a little unsure about them when compared to the darts; however, I really liked how these discs floated across the room with a slight arc. I was able to bend a few discs around doorways at my opponents that were peeking out, and it was amazing.

My son had a little trouble working the big blasters, but he had a lot of fun running around the house with his backpack, picking up the shot discs, and hoarding them. He really started to control the game. We had to teach him hand the discs back out. I recommend having at least 75 to 100 discs per person for maximum fun. You don't want to be crawling all over the floor searching for discs. At any given time, you just want to be able to drop the floor where you're at and pick up about 20 discs. Several barrels around the house filled with discs would be ideal.

I highly recommend this refill pack. I'll try to update this review in the future and let you know how the discs hold up over time.
on November 4, 2013
Sons loved the extra vortex ammo. This version seems to shoot quite a bit further! Highly recommended as discs tend to go missing after nerf wars!
on January 18, 2014
we purchased a nerf gun from amazon and bought these to give us extra ammo. they work great. Just exactly like the ones that came with our gun.
on March 19, 2014
we kept losing the 5 green discs that came with our nerf gun. The orange discs show up so much better! And now we have 40 to lose :)
on March 29, 2014
These discs go much farther than the typical Nerf dart, and are fairly reasonably priced for a 40-pack. No complaints here.
on January 31, 2014
We have massive nerf gun battles in my office. These are an absolute essential. I will be ordering more, and maybe even trying to set it up for subscription delivery. (they got lost/hoarded)
on December 21, 2013
We can not find the green ones when they land in the grass! I am thrilled to fine these in orange!
on April 6, 2014
They are what they say and they performed as you'd expect. If you need some and the price is competitive, why not...
on August 24, 2014
like all Nerf stuff, too expensive for what it is. That said, these discs are of a very good quality and have many advantages over darts. Discs are a bit firmer/better then the glow in the dark discs nerf also makes.
on January 13, 2014
We purchased these to go along with Nerf guns we purchased for Christmas so we could have extras. The guns have been such a hit, I am sure we will need to order more soon!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question