Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Nero 2017 Platinum
|You Save:||$88.87 (68%)|
- Easy import of your own movies and videos
- Fuss-free import of videos, audio files, and audio CDs and 1-click transfer to virtually all mobile devices*
- Import HEVC (H.256) content, convert and play it back in any desired format
- Versatile disc-ripping functions*
- Suitable for use only with private and non-copyright-protected content
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Nero 2017 Platinum
Minimum system requirements
- Windows 7 SP1 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate (32/64 bit), Windows 8 (32/64 bit), Windows 8.1 with April 2014 Update (32/64 bit), Windows 10 (32/64 bit)
- 2 GHz AMD or Intel processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 5 GB hard drive space
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0 compliant graphics card
- DVD disc drive for installation & playback
- CD, DVD, or Blu-ray Disc recordable or rewritable drive for burning
- Windows Media Player 9 or higher
- Internet Explorer 8 and higher
- Third party components are shipped with the product or automated download
- For some services an Internet connection is required
- Ultra HD (4K) Editing requires 64 bit operating systems
- For further requirements please check the official website
Nero 2017 Platinum: The masterpiece for your digital life
What are you waiting for? Go ahead & enjoy cutting-edge multimedia with Ultra HD (4K), HEVC and more
Create, edit, burn, convert, organize, stream, and play back videos, photos, and music like a professional, with the familiar maximum quality. Create audio CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray Discs – now more securely than ever thanks to SecurDisc 4.0 with password protection and 265-bit encryption.
Now you can import and play back your videos in HEVC (H.265) and edit your films with full HD video-editing previews. In addition, the new, direct export of individual sections from long videos saves time and effort. For that special touch, add striking 4K templates and effects, as well as perfect transitions to your videos. Play videos with embedded subtitles and drag and drop extra ones to the playback functions.Use the new Gracenote integration to add and play back original album art for single songs and whole albums. And with the improved Nero MediaHome WiFi Sync App, you can easily transfer photos and videos wirelessly from your iOS and Android smartphone to your PC and vice versa.
- Award-winning burning technology
- Import HEVC (H.256) content & convert to popular formats
- 42 video templates & video effects in 4K
- More than 800 video effects & templates
- Record free music from internet radio stations
- Conversion into virtually any video, photo, and audio format
- Playback of photos, videos, music & slide shows
- Sorting & finding files by location, time & faces
- Nero KnowHow App as an interactive learning guide for iOS, Android & Windows 10
- Free Nero Streaming Player App for iOS & Android
- Windows 10 support
Burn and Copy*
- Burn discs with the industry leading burn engine.
- Copy and burn CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs.
- Save song titles plus album art directly to new CDs or DVDs.
- SecurDisc 4.0 with 256-bit encryption for maximum data protection.
- Powerful password protection.
- Protection against data loss.
Create and Edit
- Create amazing DVDs and Blu-ray Discs with dozens of professional menus.
- Edit your videos like a pro with a wide range of spectacular effects, even in 4K.
- Fast exporting and highest quality for your videos.
- Export several single videos from long videos in one go.
- Play videos with subtitles, even add extra ones to the playback functions.
- Enjoy and browse your music tracks via cover art powered by Gracenote.
- Export and play all popular file formats, including 4K video.
Rip and Convert*
- Rip and convert video and audio files for the latest devices.
- 1-click transfer of Audio CDs and Video Discs to mobile devices.
- Convert music videos to audio CDs – with automatic sound improvements.
- Import HEVC (H.265) content and convert to any other desired format.
- Playback, edit and convert high-quality HEVC content.
- Use up to 42 striking 4K templates and countless 4K video effects.
- Start several conversion jobs at the same time – Nero takes care of the rest.
Play and Stream
- Manage photo, video, and music files and play Audio CDs and DVD-Video.
- Record free music from Internet radio stations.
- Stream photos, music and videos from your smartphone directly to your Smart TV.
- Brilliant picture quality and smooth video playback thanks to HEVC and 4K.
- Quickly access the 10 most common tasks with Nero QuickStart.
- Instantly access all your videos, photos and music thanks to Nero MediaHome.
- Nero KnowHow App: your digital learning guide packed with tips and tricks.
*Suitable for use only with private and non-copyright-protected content.
Empower your digital life with Nero 2017 Platinum for high-performance multimedia. Create, edit, burn, convert, organize, stream, and play back videos, photos, and music like a professional. Includes countless new features like importing and playback of HEVC (H.265) files, and adding and playing back subtitles on movies, as well as original album art for audio CDs, numerous 4K templates and effects, express and advanced video editing, the new SecurDisc 4.0 technology for greater security and much more. Make the most of your files and discs!
Platform: PC | Edition: Platinum
Top Customer Reviews
I blindly assumed that purchasing the latest 'Platinum' version of Nero would correct this.
My bad in not looking at the other reviews of this software to find that the 2017 'Platinum' version of Nero still does not allow Blue-ray movies to be played on the PC, 'due to licensing issues with Sony' and that this has not been supported since 2015 'Platinum' version.
Net is that 'Platinum' level software from Nero is still only Bronze level as far as total compatibility and has no support for movie playback.
I won't be looking at Nero again.
One of the most glaring issues is the lack of a decent help function. Gone is the option of a disc based Help or online Knowledge Base, it has been replaced with a separate "NowHow" app that must be downloaded and installed to access product help. You must also be connected to the Internet to access any product help.
For another example: I am not sure when Nero changed their access functions, but when you used to open the Nero Desktop Icon, a window would open where you could choose the type of disc you want to work on and all of your Nero options would be displayed. If you chose the wrong option, Nero would return you to the option window where you could choose another option. If you choose the wrong option with this version and try to go back to the options window, you are dumped back to your desktop and must restart the whole process by reclicking on the Desktop Icon. I know that this may seem petty, but this is just meant to be an easy example of Nero's "better engineering".
Keep your older Nero product( or find one), insead of wasting your money on Nero 2017!
The Music Recorder is not what the name says. I had hoped it would record music from outside sources (like a turntable, etc.) but it can only be used for recording off internet radio.
The BD burn aspect won't take a file unless it is a Nero associated type file. Again, the impression was you could add your completed video and burn a disc.
Not a user friendly product. I guess someone who really wants to dig in a figure this one out will enjoy it. I'm sure there is some good in there, after all, it is Nero.
The package came in a bubble envelope and the box was damaged from shipment.