The Nero Ball Classic TM - K-9 Ball On a Rope Reward and Exercise Toy - Police K-9 - Schutzhund
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$4.04 (20%)|
- The Nero Ball USED BY POLICE AND MILITARY K-9 UNITS WORLDWIDE! - Whether it's searching for bombs at a stadium or drugs during a search warrant, REAL working dog teams worldwide use The Nero Ball as their reward toy.
- PET SAFE RUBBER BALL AND STRONG NYLON ROPE - Our Nero Ball Classic TM is made from a high quality special pet grade rubber blended with mint to help prevent bad breathe. The Ball is attached to a strong nylon rope with a non slip loop.
- SAFER ON YOUR DOGS TEETH THAN A TENNIS BALL - Tennis balls are made with a highly abrasive synthetic fiber that actual wears down dog's teeth. The NERO BALL CLASSIC TM is much safer and does not wear down teeth. EXCLUSIVE Mint Rubber blend helps keep breath fresh
- NO LAUNCHER NEEDED - Unlike other products on the market that require you to carry around a cumbersome ball launcher, the NERO BALL CLASSIC TM can be thrown far distances by flinging it with the rope.
- USED TO MOTIVATE - REWARD - AND BOND WITH YOU AND YOUR DOG. - Proceeds from sales goes to donate NERO BALLS to Police and Military K-9 Units around the world.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
NO LAUNCHER NEEDED! - The Nero Ball New and improved design for greater durability and strength! Improved rubber formula will hold up to the daily rigors of Police, Military, Sport and other Working Dog use. 100% Natural Rubber ball with a strong nylon rope and a non slip loop that is great for dogs that have issues outing the ball. The nylon rope prevents the ball from continuously rolling away on hard surfaces and allows to be flung further when throwing it. ** This ball is intended to be a training tool. If being used as a chew toy, remove rope. ***
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
***** This ball on a rope is intended to be a training tool. Although the ball is strong and durable, the rope is not intended for chewing. If you would like to use this as a chew toy remove rope***** The Nero Ball ™ Safety Warning High-speed flying rubber balls can cause injury. Do not use product to aim or throw directly at people, animals or property. Not for indoor use. Be alert, ball may travel in unanticipated directions. Adult supervision recommended for children. Also be aware than an excited dog my jump up and try to grab the ball and get your hand. Use caution with high drive dogs.
Compare with similar items
Starmark Everlasting Fun Ball on a Rope Dog Toy
POPETPOP Dog Outdoor Toy Extendable Teaser Wand Outside Interactive Fun Toys with 2 Rope Chew Play Toys for Training Exercise (Size L)
Redline K9 Bite Suit Tug Toy (3" x 10")
Dog Bite Tug Toy 3" X 16" 2 Handle Jute - Redline K9
|Sold By||Nero Ball||Amazon.com||Unicpet||DogSport Gear||DogSport Gear|
|Item Dimensions||2.75 x 2.75 x 2.75 inches||3.50 x 3.50 x 14.00 inches||34.45 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches||10.00 x 2.00 x 3.00 inches||16.00 x 3.00 x 3.00 inches|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Edit: In reviewing some similar products, it looks like Amazon may have sent me the wrong one. Mine isn't stamped "Nero Ball Classic," and there is another, cheaper product with a similar ball and taped loop in the rope.
***Update 1/31/2016**** While playing tug with my Belgian Mali the knot came through the ball. This was the 5th time using and I can't believe that a little moderate tugging was enough to cause the knot (obviously not big enough) to come through the ball and separate. I would not recommend for working dogs.
Note: These balls would NOT make very good recreational chew toys but they are great for training, fetch and 2 ball.
Unfortunately, this also means that it can reach treetops, where ours got stuck today. So now I'm buying another... and if the first ever comes down, we'll have two.