To use, simply add water to the 51-ounce removable water tank, insert the coffee or tea capsule into the magnetic capsule holder, secure the locking handle, and make a selection from the control panel. Automatic and programmable, the machine's color LCD screen makes it easy to customize beverages (it will even memorize the info for next time) or to program the unit to automatically prepare any type of beverage for later--perfect for having a cup ready and waiting first thing in the morning or for that mid-day break. When finished, discard the used coffee capsule, rinse the capsule holder, and the machine's ready for the next cycle--without any transfer of flavor from one cup to the next (beverages never come in contact with the machine).
The single-serve multi-purpose beverage machine comes equipped with 1500 watts of power, for fast heating in less than a minute, and a 15-bar Thermoblock pump pressure system that helps ensure a foamy froth, rich crema, and full flavor (other single-cup home brewers offer only 1 to 3 bars of pressure). Other highlights include an on/off button, energy-saving auto shut-off after 5 minutes of inactivity, a height-adjustable drip tray with a stainless-steel grid for any size cup or glass, and dishwasher-safe parts for quick cleanup. Accessories include a 12-count variety pack of capsules, quick start guide, step-by-step instructions, and a welcome brochure. The single-serve beverage machine measures 12 by 8-3/7 by 13 inches and carries a one-year limited warranty.
I am the ultimate combination of customization and automation. I am technology working for you. So advanced I can almost read your mind.
All Necafe Dolce Gusto machines combine patented technology to create a variety of coffeehouse beverages. Create cappuccinos, foamy lattés and full-bodied espressos using 15 bars of pressure, comparable to professional coffee house machines.
At NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® we set out to create a single-serve coffee system that makes creating delicious coffee as much fun as drinking it
- For exclusive use with NESCAFE Dolce Gusto capsules
- It's easy. just pop in a capsule, lock it in and use the custom control lever to prepare your beverage just the way you like it
- Fifteen bars of pressure in every one means a frothy, coffee-house experience on demand, in a home kitchen. Create the highest-quality coffee drinks for you and all your guests, in less than a minute
- It's stylish and designed with something for everyone. Compact, classic, modern and smart - it's a dramatic departure from what's currently in the marketplace
It's nice when somebody listens. Experience it every morning with our technologically advanced NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® Creativa™. It lets you program your cup so it's waiting for you just the for you just the way you like it.
- No mess, No fuss. Everything you need to make hot or cold drinks are contained in our easy-to-use capsules
- Automatic "on" feature, digital machine with LCD screen
- Personalize your cups and it memorizes them – perfect preparation guaranteed
- Program automatic preparation of your breakfast, mid-day, dessert or any other cup whenever you like it
- Display works in many different languages and pictograms
- Our technologically advanced machines and precisely designed flavor capsules combine to give the NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® a professional-level 15-bar pressure system (similar to coffeehouse machines) which helps to ensure that every cup is perfect with a foamy froth, rich crèma and luxurious flavor.
- The exclusive Thermoblock technology heats the water fresh every time, in less than one minute
- NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® uses only the highest quality ingredients - featuring only 100% Arabica, rich chocolate and foamy milk
- Stylish and sleek design that will stand out on any kitchen counter
- Energy Saving automatic switch off
Want to see our latest commercial and a comparison of our 4 machines? Learn more about NESCAFE® Dolce Gusto®.
NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® gives you the power to create whatever you crave
- One capsule beverages create rich coffee, deep espresso or refreshing iced tea
- Two capsule beverages layer frothy milk with rich coffee for latte macchiatos, mochas and more
NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® Creativa™ comes with a sample box of 12 capsules, or 4 beverages:
1 Caffè Lungo (long espresso)
1 Caffè Americano (house blend)
1 Chococino (hot chocolate)
Register your machine for a free carton of coffee online at www.dolce-gusto.us
How It Works
NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® machines heat water, which is passed at high pressure - a maximum of 15 bars -into the coffee cup through a capsule of high-quality NESCAFÉ® roast and ground coffee. The coffee that is used in the capsules is made of premium 100% Arabica beans.
The high pressure and the capsules are designed to deliver an even distribution of water and pressure over the coffee to ensure that flavor is maximized. This system uses pressure similar to that of professional machines.
While drip coffee machines operate at one bar of pressure (normal atmospheric pressure) and a number of competing machines operate at no more than two bars, the NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® system can operate at up to 15 bars of pressure. Each capsule makes one cup of coffee in under a minute.
See our commercial, machines and capsule flavors here.
Everyone has their perfect cup of coffee these days: Extra foam. Two shots. Extra milk. Your coffee, after all, is an expression of your individuality. That's why the new Nescafé Dolce Gusto from Krups is the ideal coffee machine for you. Brew your perfectly frothy cappuccino, velvety latte, or dependable cup of black coffee – however you like it. One capsule for coffee, two capsules for cappuccino. Then simply place your favorite mug onto the adjustable tray, and slide the "Custom Control Lever" to fill to your desired coffee strength. In less than one minute, you'll enjoy the delicious aroma from a freshly brewed cup! All our coffees are 100% Arabica fine ground coffee and our cappuccinos and lattes are topped with a delicious and generous froth that lasts to the bottom of the cup. Nescafé Dolce Gusto is designed with a 15 bar pressure system similar to coffee-house machines so your coffee is made with precise pressure and water temperature for the best quality taste. You'll save time with clean up, too. Simply toss out the capsule and immediately go from one coffee to the next. Coffee-house quality drinks are yours to enjoy your way.