Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on December 14, 2010
I want to start out by saying, I usually dont drink coffee. It just takes so long to prepare, grind the beans, put the filter, water and wait... This machine is amazing, I put the water in, wait like 30 seconds and then move the lever to the right for hot water. BOOM. The drink is done and it's ready for your tasting pleasure. I got the RED machine because my KitchenAid mixer is Red so I figured I'd continue the color scheme. It's got a nice matte feel to it and everything compacts together with an easy to clean components. In the box, it came with a sampler of different drinks and plus if you register your product you get a free box of capsules (16 in total). I have to say I wish the water tank held more water but its okay. Overall, I would recommend this product to anyone in the market for a fast and delicious cup of joe.
VINE VOICEon September 5, 2011
I may amend this review later but as of now I am stuck in the hell of the warranty system. The machine, which used to work well, suddenly went kaput (quite spectacularly) and shorted out about a month ago. I went to the website to look up the addresses of repair facilities as the manual directed me to do and guess what - there aren't any listed. So then I phoned up and spent a huge amount of time waiting to talk to a person. Finally, I got interrogated by multiple people (who asked various insulting questions like "is it plugged in?") until they finally consented to allow me to return it. But, instead of giving me a return authorization number, they said they were going to mail me the materials to return the unit. This was 3 weeks ago and I still have not received anything. When I finally do get something that lets me return this gem, apparently I will then have to wait another "4 to 6 weeks" for them to repair it. Let me guess - these German engineers are so proud of their reliable products that they never bothered to set up a repair facility because, you know, these things never break. Sigh!
WELL - the shipping label FINALLY arrived. The instructions on it said to call UPS for pickup. When I did that UPS said I had to PAY for the pickup. Excuse me - when you say prepaid shipping and suggest that I call UPS for pickup, that means free to me - not another $10. So far, I have about 3 hours invested in getting this broken coffe make repaired. Considering that the thing only costs $150 new, that is WAY TOO MUCH GRIEF. NOTE to manufacturers of junk that breaks - when your junk breaks, we buyers want YOU to suffer the pain of fixing this - we don't want any more pain - we're already on the hook for buying your unreliable junk.
11 comment| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 23, 2011
As most of us who drink coffee constantly from coffee shops, I was tired of paying premium prices for something I knew I could make easily. I saw the reviews for the dolce gusto circolo coffee machine and was intrigued. I studied the reviews from a lot of sites and everybody pretty much concluded that this is one the best single serve coffee machines out there. I bought it from amazon (great service, never had a problem with amazon) and got it 4 days after the day I ordered it. I've had more a little more than 2 weeks and I can say that I like it very much. The coffee pods produce very flavorful coffee (don't expect in getting a venti size portion from just one pod) and the lattes and other options are pretty good. And it pretty much cost about a buck a cup. Very glad with my purchase. Just found out that my local walmart carries several types of pods (not all of them). Still have to order the missing flavors from amazon or the nescafe website.
I'm not a huge coffee drinker, and when I do drink it I like stuff like Mocha and Latte'. So I occasionally like a good cup of coffee. This is great because I can have a hot cup of mocha or coco and it taste really really good. Plus I love the red stylish simple design. Looks great on my counter top.

I use to have a Keurig and I liked it a lot, but the difference is this comes with the ability to make more starbucks type coffee's with cream and foam... etc... I've been happy so far for my needs and plan on giving it as a gift to some people that I know will enjoy it. My Dad is a huge coffee drinker several cups a day even in summer, 365 days and I know he will like it occasionally but he prefers just a basic cup of good freshly ground coffee most of the time.

Hope this helps. Amazon reviews help me 99% of the time with purchases so like to come back and return the favor!! Enjoy!
on December 12, 2010
Like the coffee maker. It's shape is unique and bright. The only set back that I can see ,has to be Nescafe coffee since they are the only ones that fit (k-2 cups won't fit). There is limited stores to get the coffee from and not a lot of variety in the coffee choices. It does make an excellent cup of coffee out of the choices available. Wish the coffee was available in more stores closer to where I live.
11 comment| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 8, 2011
Bought this machine to replace a worn out Tassimo (Braun version). Coffee comes out just as good and I love the design. Not fully automatic like the Tassimo, but I really can't complain too much. Also wish the water reservoir held more water. So overall it's a 4 star. Hope this line catches on and they develop even more beverage pods for it.
on January 8, 2014
I LOVE this machine. I use it almost every day. I like milk drinks like lattes and cappuccino, so for me this is far better than the leading pod machine. The pods aren't easy to find in stores, but that's what amazon is for ;) Love the modern design.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 27, 2011
Instead of heading to the coffee bar before work every morning and paying over $3.00 for a cup of mocha, I can now make my own at home in this gorgeous and so-easy-to-use coffee maker. I paid more to get the Circolo design, but it looks great, works great, saves me money, and I am so glad I bought it.
on March 12, 2011
This coffee machine is one of the best products I've ever purchased. The coffee always tastes smooth, creamy and very flavorful. A unique 15 bar pressure brewing system makes all the difference. I would highly recommend any of the Krups Dolce Gusto brewers, over all the others, if you want a superior cup of coffee.
on February 8, 2011
The product looks nice. It's a very modern design for a coffee maker, but compared to the other single serve makers, it's not very user friendly. Have used the Tassimo for over a year and wanted to try this new option. The Tassimo has Starbucks branded coffee, but the key difference is you simply hit the brew button and it dispenses the exact amount. The Dolce is simply a lever that you must manually turn off and on. Not a big deal, but to make the drinks you need to know how long to let it brew for 6oz, 8oz, etc. Not a deal breaker, but that's a huge difference from the Tassimo. Not likely going to keep using the Dolce. Back to the Tassimo for me.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.