Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Nesco FD-61WHC Snackmaster Express Food Dehydrator All-In-One Kit with Jerky Gun - MADE IN USA
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- All-in-one kit has a top mounted fan
- Easily dries fruit, vegetables and jerky quickly and evenly
- Comes with 5 trays and jerky gun, 500 watts of drying power and top-mounted fan for maximum speed and quality
- Includes fruit roll sheet, clean-a-screen for drying herbs or sticky fruit; recipe guide
- Made in the USA
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Patented Converga-Flow system ensures even drying
The Best Food Dehydrators in the World.
NESCO/American Harvest has been the leader in food dehydrators for over 30 years! These units feature patented technologies that dry your food faster and more evenly than any of the competing models available, we know, because we've tried them all! Our Converge-a-Flow air flow assures even drying from top to bottom, without the tray rotation required by others.
Whether you're a beginner or an experienced 'pro', making beef jerky, drying fruits, vegetables, herbs, or flowers, NESCO/American Harvest offers the best units available.
Nesco Snackmaster Express Dehydrator with Jerky Gun
Introducing the Snackmaster Express All-In-One Kit. It's sleek, contemporary design features 500 watts of drying power, and generates maximum speed and quality for dehydrating fruits, vegetables, beef jerky, and venison jerky.
Helps dry food in hours, not days like ordinary food dehydrators. The top mounted fan eliminates the worry of liquids dripping into the the heating chamber!
It contains everything needed to dry all types of food including top mounted fan, 5 trays, 5 jerky spices and cures, a jerky gun with 3 tips, 2 Fruit Roll Sheets, 2 Clean-A-Screens, and a recipe book/care use guide.
- Patented Converga-Flow drying system
- No need to rotate trays
- Dries food in hours, not days
- 500 watts of drying power with top mounted fan
- Adjustable thermostat to dry foods at proper temperature
- Dishwasher safe (except powerhead)
Introducing the Snackmaster Express All-In-One Kit. It's sleek, contemporary design features 500 watts of drying power, and generates maximum speed and quality for dehydrating fruits, vegetables, beef jerky, and venison jerky. Helps dry food in hours, not days like ordinary food dehydrators. The top mounted fan eliminates the worry of liquids dripping into the the heating chamber! It contains everything needed to dry all types of food including top mounted fan, 5 trays, 5 jerky spices and cures, a jerky gun with 3 tips, 2 Fruit Roll Sheets, 2 Clean-A-Screens, and a recipe book/care use guide. Dehydrator Color: Speckled Grey.
Please note! Item contains the dehydrator and gun only. That is reflected in the the price of the item.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
From my own garden, I dehydrated: chili peppers, tomatoes (Roma, beefsteak, and cherry), herbs (mint, basil, oregano, sage), squash (yellow and zucchini), and beans. I also bought apples, sweet potatoes, and eggplant to slice and dehydrate.
1. You may benefit from a mandolin slicer. Test your slicing thickness on only a few pieces first, though. I sliced zucchini as thin as I could, but the dehydrating process essentially disintegrated them. I tried again with a thicker slice and was rewarded with beautiful zucchini chips.
2. Dehydrate herbs and veggies on a lower temp than is recommended. This isn’t necessary at all, but lower temps mean brighter colors. I included a photo of some chili pepper flakes. The brighter red ones on the left were dehydrated at 95 deg F, and the darker ones on the right were dehydrated at the suggested 135 deg F. They taste the same, but the ones dried on the lower temp are more colorful. The trade-off is that it takes substantially longer to dry things at lower temps. One way around this is to dehydrate at the higher temp for a few hours and then lower it.
3. Keep things spaced out. Airflow is key. All the trays have a gap in the center that lines up with the fan, but leaving some gaps does help speed up the drying process.
4. For herbs with many small leaves on each large stem (like oregano), remove the leaves after they’re dry. It’s much easier to just run your finger down the stem and push the leaves off into a container than it is to remove them from the stem, put them on the trays, and move them to a container one by one.
* It has a blower/fan that blows the warm air around, so you don't have to rotate trays.
*Does have a Temp. Control
*Everything dries pretty evenly
* The Plastic is a Quality Material. They have not cracked or broken.
* I put one of the "fruit roll-up" trays on the very bottom, as a Drip Tray for Easy Clean-Up
*Has Two Fruit Roll up Trays...I love making Fig Fruit Roll Ups!
*You can purchase an Expansion pack/ extra trays
-Does not automatically shut off
-wished it came with a couple more trays
-Wished it had a storage bag to keep all the trays and accessories from falling all over the place
I have never used the Beef Jerky Set.
I would definitely buy this again, or give it as a gift
This came with seasoning packets, enough to make several batches of beef jerky using lean ground beef - which I had never done it this way before. As I've always bought a big lean roast, and sliced it, then marinate it in various sauces for at least 2 hours (min), then lay it out on the trays to dehydrate. Which to be honest, even though the ground beef version was good, I still prefer the roast version.
While beef jerky is my main use for this dehydrator, I have also done banana, and apple chips in it as well. I know it can do many other foods, but I just haven't tried much other foods (yet). Also, even though it says not to place in the dishwasher, I do it anyway - but I use the normal cycle, and I skip the heat drying cycle - which works just fine, no cracked trays etc.
This is the slicer I bought, in case anyone else is interested...
MaxiMatic EMT-503B Elite Gourmet 130-Watt Die-Cast-Aluminum Electric Food Slicer, Black