Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Nesco FD-75A Snackmaster Pro Food Dehydrator, White - MADE IN USA
Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on February 24, 2017
Great! We have it going all the time. Fruit roll ups from applesauce come out perfect.
on April 28, 2015
For the price, this machine is awesome. I make jerky treats for my dog and every batch gets a 4 paw rating from my pet. I have used it for boned chicken wings and legs and it surpassed my expectation. I used sliced chuck roast with the same results. Now I am mixing pumpkin, meat (chicken, turkey, or all three), and rice and getting the same excellent results. Oh, I have substituted natural peanut butter with the same results. I have used this machine almost every other day to make my jerky. I was paying almost $80 every week on my Rhodesian. This machine has already paid for itself in a very short time. My only two cons are 1) there is no on/off switch and 2) the indicators next to the temperature settings do not light up. I would still buy it again. On to meat and bananas now.
on March 2, 2015
This thing is awesome. I used it for the first time over the weekend and it was completely filled with jerky. I used the jerky gun from Bass Pro to keep all jerky (ground meat) consistent in thickness. It ran 4 hours, i rotated trays once, and it was 100% done and 100% delicious.

Pros:
-5 trays holds a LOT of meat, probably 4 lbs of jerky (precooked)
-speed - this thing is 3x quicker than my previous dehydrator
-it includes jerky seasoning and cure, and 3 other trays for fruit and things, and a great instruction booklet

Cons:
-no on/off switch, plugged in its on, only way to shut off is unplug
-kind of loud. this has a powerful fan that runs and makes some noise. i could hear it all the time, but that doesn't bother me when jerky is done in 4 hours!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 9, 2017
Very happy with this product. I have had other dehydrators that I purchased at big box retailers and they did not last very long and were made of cheap plastic. This product however is good quality and works very well. We have used it to make venison jerky and also dehydrate a variety of fruits.
on April 14, 2015
This is a favorite of ours! Growing thyme, oregano, chives and rosemary is a blast when you can have this dry them out easily. The trays work well keeping intermingling of different plants to a minimum. It takes a day or two on the second lowest setting, although thyme dries much quicker and rosemary never seems to dry fully, but my Italian seasoning has never been better. Mushrooms cooked with fresh thyme and butter can easily bring smiles to the angriest of Gods.
Aug 2015: LOVE making our own dried herbs. Hidden flavors reveal themselves when cooked,
on June 9, 2016
Had a cheaper dehydrator, but it didn't do the job I needed. This is easy to use and versatile. My dog was diagnosed with diabetes and most of the treats you can buy have some form of sugar in the ingredients. I take boneless skinless chicken breast and slice it thin, and a few hours later I have healthy treats that would cost ten times more in a specialty pet store.
on December 28, 2016
This has been a work horse in our house, we dehydrate and preserve food in surges when supply is in season. The adjustable temperature and integrated circulation fan make this our favorite dehydrator. Extra trays and parts are available at a reasonable price too.
on February 22, 2017
I love love this Machine ! I do so much with it. Had mine for about 3 years now and still works wonderfully. Best purchase I've made! Totally recommend this!
on April 27, 2017
Seeing as I still had the original one my grandmother bought years ago on home shopping. This one is by far better with the adjustable temperature and circulation fan. Definitely need to buy extra trays and the things for making fruit roll up things. ( don't know the correct terms). Lol.
on June 16, 2016
I've been using this machine for the past two months and so far this has been a great purchase. I have dried strawberries, apples, mango, and persimmons and they have all turned out great. The machine is so easy to use, I just cut the fruit, layer it on the trays, plug in the machine and leave it to do it's magic overnight and in the morning a wonderful snack is ready to take to school or work. The manual also has instructions for dried flowers too! Great product!