Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Nesco LSS-2-6 Fruit Roll Sheets for Dehydrators FD..." and save 16% off the $5.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Nesco LSS-2-6 Fruit Roll Sheets for Dehydrators FD-28JX/FD-37/FD-60/FD-61/FD-61WHC/FD75A and FD-75PR, Set of 2
- Low Return Rate: 26% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 85% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "nesco fruit roll sheets"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Solid sheets make fruit rolls easy
- Simply pour liquefied fruit on sheet - set it and forget it
- Includes 2 easy to clean sheets
- Detachable solid sheet for drying creamy or semi liquid
- Only fits Nesco Dehydrators FD-28JX, FD-35, FD-40, FD-50, FD-60, FD-61, FD-61WHC, FD-75PR and FD75A (sold separately; not compatible with other brand dehydrators))
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Great for making Fruit Rolls for the kids and for other messy foods. Exclusive "no spill" lip allows you to dry liquids and semi liquids. Dry pureed fruit or make fruit leather with no added sugar or preservatives. It's as easy as pouring applesauce on the Fruit Roll Sheet. Dry soups and sauces. Perfect to use (if you're making messy foods) on the bottom tray of your dehydrator (without food on it) to catch the drips and make clean-up easier. Only for use with Nesco/American Harvest dehydrators FD-20, FD-25, FD-27, FD-30, FD-35, FD-40, FD-50, and FD-60 (not compatible with other dehydrators).
From the Manufacturer
Great for making Fruit Rolls for the kids and for other messy foods. Exclusive "no spill" lip allows you to dry liquids and semi liquids. Dry pureed fruit or make fruit leather with no added sugar or preservatives. It's as easy as pouring applesauce on the Fruit Roll Sheet. Dry soups and sauces. Perfect to use (if you're making messy foods) on the bottom tray of your dehydrator (without food on it) to catch the drips and make clean-up easier.
- For use with all models of Nesco/American Harvest dehydrators except the FD-1000/1010.
- Fits the FD-20, FD-25, FD-27, FD-30, FD-35, FD-40, FD-50, and FD-60. Check your model before ordering.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Tips for using:
1. Spray of brush a very light coating of oil to prevent sticking. They may work without the oil but I didn't want to tempt fate
2. Cut your finished product with a pizza cutter. I cut each sheet into 6 roll-ups. I cut in half and them in thirds.
3. Place each wedge on waxed paper (why waste expensive parchment when waxed works for these just fine). Roll them from the wide edge to the narrow edge and secure with a twist tie or small band or string. I save twist ties so that was the cheapest and easiest for me.
4. Some fruit leather recipes are more sticky feeling than others. I made most of mine with just fruit pulp and homey but I had one batch of leather that I made with the plum pulp, grape flavored Jell-O powder (for variety), and honey. They felt sticky even after they were done so I used my clean hands and dusted a tiny amount of powdered sugar over them to prevent them from sticking to our fingers after they were unrolled.
5. Honey works and taste way better than sugar. It also provides a better consistency.
6. Have fun and don't be afraid to experiment. I did plain peach and plain plum using only honey for sweetener. I also did peach with flaked coconut. I keep a lot of Jell-O in my pantry and because some of the peaches I was given were not very flavorful (hey - beggars can't be chooser) I did one batch each with raspberry Jell-O and peach Jell-O. They were all divine. When using Jell-O use the same anount of fruit pulp that your box calls for in water. EX: I used 4 cups crushed peaches to one large box of Jell-O because the large size box called for 2 cups boiling water and 2 cups cold water. I heated the fruit and stirred in the Jell-O.
7. Place fruit rolls in Ziplock bags for storage in the cupboard for a 2 months at most. I freeze bags of them because I make so much at once when making jelly. A bag only takes a few minutes to thaw and then can be stored in the cupboard.
*** If you decide to ever dehydrate apples - try sprinkling them with dry Jell-O powder for dried candy apples. They take longer to dry because I think the Jell-O pulls out more juice but they are divine. I give them as Christmas gifts and everyone raves over them.
I e noticed that per time they tend to warp a little bit, bit nothing that compromises their functionality. That is the only con I have with this purchase