Nespresso 3194-Us-Bk Aeroccino and Milk Frother, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Hot and cold milk froth for cappuccinos,hot milk for lattes
- Milk temperature 160-170 f,whisk stores in base for easy access
- Green led light indicates when aeroccino is ready,power on/off switch
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Nespresso 3194-us-bk aeroccino and milk frother-perfect milk froth in seconds. maximum capacity: 130 ml (for milk froth preparation), 240 ml (for hot milk preparation). In order to obtain frothed milk one must use, the coiled Wisk and the milk must be cold and fresh (not more three days since opened).
Top Customer Reviews
I was skeptical at first. I'd never seen nor heard of a device like this. After unpacking and cleaning, it was ready to go. Very simple usage, very simple instructions. It's so easy to make frothed milk now!
It uses a silent, magnetically driven spinner to mix the milk inside of a container that simultaneously warms up the milk. It uses a whisk-type spinner for frothing or a smoother spinner for simply stirring the milk. It does not heat/cook the milk like a steam wand, it simply warms it up. The whisk-type stirrer gives the milk foam. The combination of heat and whisking provides for a very good milk froth that's firm and won't break down in minutes.
Here's a quick breakdown:
* Warm, frothy milk is attained in about 1 minute.
* It is very consistent.
* It makes enough froth for one or two servings, depending on your preferences.
* It is very easily cleaned.
* It is very quiet, almost silent. You can now froth while your partner sleeps!
* It can be used to make warm or cool milk & coffee drinks.
* One stirring device for froth, one for latté.
* It does not heat the milk to the same temperature as a steam wand.
* It does not caramelize the milk sugars as efficiently as a steam wand.
* It cannot froth heavy cream. The magnetic spinner does not have that much torque.
* It cannot caramelize skim milk.
* Use whole milk for best results.
* Use half & half when more cream is needed.
* Rice milk, soy milk and skim milk won't work well.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It takes our coffee each morning to the NEXT LEVEL!Read more