Nespresso A+GCC1-US-GR-NE VertuoLine Evoluo Coffee & Espresso Maker with Aeroccino Plus Milk Frother, Grey
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes Aeroccino Plus milk frother: rapid one touch preparation of hot or cold milk froth. Items sold separately valued at $298
- New revolutionary Centrifusion technology to gently brew both Coffee and Espresso with one touch of a button
- Capsule recognition and code reading technology for blend-specific parametric brewing. Two capsule sizes, large for Coffee and small for Espresso
- Easy insertion and ejection of capsules. For use with Nespresso VertuoLine capsules only. Not compatible with Nespresso OriginalLine capsules.
- Removable used capsule container holds 13-20 used capsules. Automatic off mode after 9 minutes of inactivity. Fast heat up time 15 seconds
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Two cup sizes
One convenient machine for two cup sizes, 8 oz. Coffee and 1.35 oz. Espressso, via two different capsule sizes: large capsule for coffee and a small one for espresso. Each capsule delivers the finest roast and ground coffee sealed in a single serve portion for optimal freshness.
Centrifusion extraction technology
VertuoLine Evoluo coffee makers use a patented extraction technology developed by Nespresso known as Centrifusion. Just insert a capsule and close the lever - when activated, the capsule spins up to 7,000 rotations per minute, blending ground coffee with water and producing the perfect crema to enjoy your favorite freshly brewed coffee or authentic espresso.
Automatic blend recognition*
VertuoLine uses an intelligent extraction system that recognizes each Grand Cru blend. Thanks to a barcode on the rim of the capsule, the brewing parameters are adjusted by the machine depending on the selected Grand Cru. There is no need to change settings. This delivers the best in-cup result for your chosen variety – all at the touch of a button.
(*Laser class 1 product)
The Nespresso Club
Order your Nespresso capsules through the Nespresso Club; online, by telephone (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) or in one of our Boutiques. Receive personalized advice and obtain technical support for your machine: whatever you are seeking, the Nespresso Club is with you every step of the way.
We also offer a capsule recycling service to all Club Members in the United States.
Each machine includes a welcome set with 12 Nespresso VertuoLine capsules containing individual aromas. Nespresso experts have created these highly aromatic and smooth gourmet blends, individually developed to deliver ultimate quality. Each Grand Cru experience is carefully balanced and roasted to bring out its unique flavor profile.
Nespresso VertuoLine capsule system
The Nespresso Vertuoline capsule system delivers exceptional taste and unique aromas thanks to the preparation of high-quality coffees in hermetically sealed and recyclable aluminum capsules for coffee enjoyment at the highest level. VertuoLine offers 10 freshly brewed coffees and 4 authentic espressos, each with varying intensity and taste. Try each Grand Cru to find your favorites.
Simple, one-touch brewing
Create exceptional freshly brewed Coffee or authentic espresso at the touch of a single button. The capsule is automatically ejected after brewing, with only 15-20 seconds of pre-heating time. The cup support is adjustable to three positions to accommodate different cup sizes. Deluxe version comes with an extra large water and capsule containers and chromed details.
The Positive Cup
We believe that each cup of Nespresso has the potential to not only deliver a moment of pleasure but also restore, replenish and revive environmental and human resources. In effect, a cup of coffee that can create a greater value for society and the environment.
This is the Positive Cup vision and continues Nespresso's commitment to sustainability in coffee sourcing and consumption.
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 9.0 x 12.2 x 12.3 in.
- Water Tank Capacity: 54 oz.
- Container Capacity: 17 Large Nespresso capsules
- Weight: 11 lbs
- Dimensions of the box (WxHxL): 14.41 x 11.18 x 15.35 in.
- Power: 1350 W
- Centrifusion speed: 7000 rpm
- Cable Length: 29.13 in.
- Brewing technology: Centrifusion technology
- Removable Water Tank: Yes
- Power Save mode: Yes
Nespresso VertuoLine Evoluo with Aeroccino Plus Milk Frother
Nespresso is constantly evolving the way you drink espresso and coffee. Now the pioneers of single-serve coffee, Nespresso, introduces the VertuoLine Evoluo with an all-new design and colors. Offering freshly brewed coffee with crema as well as delicious, authentic espresso, the Evoluo machine conveniently makes two cup sizes, 8 oz. coffee and 1.35 oz. espresso, at the touch of a button. It uses two different capsule sizes: large capsule for coffee and a small one for espresso. VertuoLine Evoluo coffee makers deliver a perfect cup of coffee time after time, thanks to Centrifusion, a patented extraction technology developed by Nespresso. The machine delivers the optimal in-cup results for each blend using capsule-specific brewing with barcode reading. The Evoluo also comes in a deluxe premium version with extra large water tank and capsule container and chromed details.
The Aeroccino Plus provides a smooth, finely textured hot or cold fresh milk froth for your coffee recipes via an ultra simple and fast automatic system, in a few seconds, without noise or vibration. The Aeroccino also heats milk for your caffè latte or cappuccino.
- Nespresso VertuoLine Evoluo Machine
- Aeroccino Plus Milk Frother
- 12 Nespresso VertuoLine Capsules
- Instruction Booklet
- Information Folder
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$10.69||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||AmericanBargain||Amazon.com||ALL Amazing Deals||Electronics Expo||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||9 x 12.3 x 12.2 in||8.3 x 11.91 x 11.93 in||11.5 x 19.45 x 15.67 in||8.3 x 11.91 x 11.93 in||12.2 x 9 x 12.3 in||16.7 x 5.6 x 12.8 in|
|Item Weight||11 lbs||—||12.96 lbs||12.34 lbs||10.96 lbs||10.27 lbs|
Reframe how you see coffee. The new Nespresso VertuoLine Evoluo coffee system provides freshly brewed Coffee with crema and authentic Espresso through revolutionary Centrifusion technology. Centrifusion provides a system where extraction parameters are individually controlled and optimized for each Grand Cru coffee. Set includes the Nespresso Aeroccino Plus milk frother: rapid one touch preparation of hot or cold milk froth. Over 25 years ago Nespresso pioneered the portioned coffee system and has been continuously innovating ever since to deliver the highest quality coffee experiences to consumers worldwide. To obtain the perfect coffee or espresso, Nespresso experts seek out only the ﬁnest Grands Crus green coffees, which promise to offer the most tantalizing aromas. The virtuoso 'alchemists' compose the blend from these diverse origins and decide upon a speciﬁc roasting and grinding proﬁle. Each Nespresso Grand Cru has a distinctive character. You can, depending on the variety of different recipes, enjoy Nespresso with milk. When combined with creamy milk foam, you will experience a whole new variety of flavors.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My purchase came with the Vertuoline Evoluo machine, a milk frother, and some pods for sampling (8 coffee pods, and 4 espresso pods).
The Nespresso Vertuoline Evoluo brews with special Vertuoline pods -- there are Original Line pods (these are older and don't work with this machine), and the newer Vertuoline pods. When I was first researching which pods to buy, some places online don't seem to clearly indicate if they are the Original Pods or the Vertuoline pods, so that's something to keep in mind if you're shopping for them.
The main Nespresso machine is very simple. You fill the reservoir with water, place the pod in the machine and push 1 button. It scans the pod to know how to brew it (coffeee vs espresso), and within about 90 seconds your beverage is brewed. When you open the machine again (to put a new pod in) the used pod automatically falls in to a bin on the side of the machine for disposal later.
My first test was with one of the included coffee samples, and honestly, I was completely shocked at how good it was. Such a smooth, velvety texture... really delicious. Quite frankly I felt like I must have been doing something wrong when brewing my own coffee previously, because compared to that this is very clearly a far superior beverage than what I am used to. Again, I'm not a coffee snob, but as far as I'm concerned this produces superior coffee than what I am used to, even stuff I have gotten from coffee shops and restaurants, and I'm very pleased with it.
The milk frother is quite easy to use as well. Pour in some milk up to the fill line and push a button, less than 90 seconds later it's done. Very easy. I used it to make Cappucino with one of the sample espresso pods and it turned out great. The only just flat out negative thing I can say about this entire package is the milk frother could be easier to clean and have a better design. It's not hard to clean, just compared to the Nespresso machine which requires basically zero effort, the frother does require a little effort (rinsing out, washing with soap and water after each use). The whisk portion of the frother is very small and attaches magnetically (fairly weakly) and seems like it could fall off easily and be easy to lose. The frother is still a very nice machine and works well despite this concern.
- Looks nice, was worried it would look like cheap plastic based on photos I saw online, but it looks very nice in person
- Nearly effortless to use and maintain the Nespresso machine
- Brews excellent coffee and espresso
- Temperature is just right
- I'm used to drinking a little more coffee at a time and wish that it brewed larger cups. It fills my coffee cup (albeit a fairly large one, 14-16oz I think) a little more than half way. I guess I'll have to get used to "European" style. The old Senseo machine only brewed like 4 ounces of coffee so this is a step up from that I guess! UPDATE - I discovered that you can customize the brewing amount. It explains it in the instruction manual. My fault for not reading it...but you can fairly easily adjust how much it will brew.
- Milk frother whisks seem like they could be easy to lose
- Pods aren't available hardly anywhere. Online stores like Amazon have them listed, but all from 3rd party sellers with high markups. Nespresso's own web site seems to be the best place to get them but they have a minimum order of 50 at a time. You'll be looking at about a $50 bill every time you want to order coffee. I can't find them at any brick & mortar stores.
- Not a ton of variety with the pods that are available. It's all good for me, but compared to something like Keurig the selection seems pretty limited.
Overall, despite the cons listed above, I'm ecstatic with the purchase and would get one again in a heartbeat.
The coffee capsules still expensive comparing to other options. I hope the capsules price will decrease in near future so I could drink more coffee :-)
Most recent customer reviews
Be sure to check the box, as mine did not have the 12 coffee pods included.Read more