Nespresso Reusable Capsules, Sealpod 2 Pack - Refillable Nespresso Pods Compatible with Most Nespresso OriginalLine Machines
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Patented design is perfectly safe to use with your Nespresso machine when used as directed.. Tested on Nespresso OriginalLine machines: Citiz, Citiz-Milk, Concept, Essenza, Essenza Krups, Gran Maestria, Inissia, KitchenAid, Latissima+, Latissima, Le Cube, Maestria, Pixie, U, and Umilk.
- Reusable, refillable Nespresso pods compatible with most Nespresso OriginalLine machines. Capsules are stainless steel.
- Sealpod Espresso Lids are foil seals that enable pressure to build in the capsule during brewing, resulting in great crema, just like your disposable Nespresso capsules!
- Environmentally-friendly stainless steel Nespresso capsules will last a lifetime. Our food-grade sticker lids are recyclable. Now you can enjoy your Nespresso machine without feeling guilty about the environmental impact of disposable Nespresso capsules. And you'll still enjoy the convenience of your Nespresso machine.
- Safe for your body: Don’t brew espresso through hot plastic! User safe, stainless steel capsules. Our lids are made of foil or paper. Sealpod refillable capsules will not absorb the taste or color of different espresso blends.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Belle Post||Belle Post||Effortless Co.||RECAPS||MG coffee|
Patented Refillable Nespresso Compatible Capsule System
Do you want to use your own coffee with your Nespresso machine? With Sealpod, you can. Sealpod is a patented reusable capsule system for Nespresso OriginalLine.
Sealpod capsules are slightly shorter than typical Nespresso capsules. This protects your machine. Our espresso lids are aluminum foil, just like your Nespresso machine! This patented design allows pressure to build inside the capsule during brewing.
The result? Great crema with the espresso of your choice!
Compatible with Your Nespresso Machine
Sealpod’s patented design works safely with most OriginalLine Nespresso machines when used as directed. Our refillable capsules have been tested on Citiz, Citiz-Milk, Concept, Essenza, Essenza Krups, Gran Maestria, Inissia, KitchenAid, Latissima+, Latissima, Le Cube, Maestria, Pixie, U, and Umilk.
Easy-to-Use Sticker Lid System
If you drink espresso multiple times daily, you want a refillable pod that’s easy to use. We think you’ll be pleased with Sealpod.
Sealpod comes with capsules, easy-to-use lids, a scoop, and silicone Fresh Covers.
Use the scoop to fill the capsule, tamp the espresso and wipe clean the rim. Apply a Sealpod lid. Then set the capsule in your Nespresso machine and brew! The whole process only takes about 30 seconds.
If you want to fill the capsules to brew later, simply cover the base with a Sealpod Fresh Cover. Your coffee will stay fresh for 14 days!
Cheaper than Disposable Nespresso Pods
For a little bit more than a Nespresso variety pack of capsules (50 count) costs, you can have capsules that will last a lifetime. Use your own coffee.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I thought the sticky seals would be a headache to use, but they aren't. You just pack the coffee in with the included spoon (BTW the MyCoffeeStar doesn't come with a spoon ... I have to use the Sealpod spoon to fill both systems) then wipe off the excess with your index finger, grab a seal, position and smooth any wrinkles. It's a pretty robust and easy system to use. That said, the MyCoffeeStar needs no seals, and thus has one less thing to keep in stock in your kitchen cabinets.
I thought I might have to fill these with properly ground coffee, and was planning on filling them with my $500 Mazzer Mini Timer Black ETL Espresso Grinder (messy). Instead, I was able to use my Krups burr grinder (~$50) and the coffee brews perfectly, with the right amount of crema on the top of the cup. I use Lavazza Grand Espresso Whole Bean Coffee Value Pack (3 x 2.2 lb bags) beans, and these create a smoother, richer cup of espresso than most of the Nespresso capsules. For this reason alone, I would recommend getting a refillable system.
I grind the coffee myself to fairly fine and the shots come out perfect. The seal lids are great, but expensive. However, I found the exact same seals for a heck of a lot cheaper thanks to Amazon's suggestion links.
I do have to pull two shots for each coffee instead of one. Lungo doesn't work with these capsules, but that's alright. It also took me a couple of different beans before I found one that is strong enough for my liking. And while I miss the quick, "pop a capsule in and drink," I don't really mind the time needed to fill my own. I do it while the milk is frothing.
In all, I'll be buying more of these capsules, but my seals I'll buy elsewhere. This has taken the cost of a machine I LOVE from $50 a month (seriously...how many coffee price increases can Nespresso have in two years?) to $12 a month and I haven't sacrificed anything in taste or quality...only time.
1) it takes a while to pack and get these things ready to use. Not that long, but if you're used to popping in Nespresso pods for a bunch of people, this will slow you down, and requires grinding, etc.
2) Every use requires a new top sticker, so you need to buy a few packs of those; I think this kit only comes with ten or so . . . so that's ten cups of coffee. If you're calculating the cost savings versus the Nespressos, you need to factor in all the stickers as well.