Breville BNV220CRO1BUC1 Vertuo Coffee and Espresso Machine, normal, Chrome
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$40.03 (22%)|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- AUTOMATIC COFFEE/ESPRESSO MACHINE: Create barista grade brewed single serve coffee or espresso cups at the touch of a single button. Designed for use with Nespresso Vertuo capsules only
- VERSATILE COFFEE MAKER: Brew 5 different cup sizes at the touch of a button - Espresso (1.35 oz), Double Espresso (2.7 oz), Gran Lungo (5 oz), Coffee (7.7 oz) and Alto (14 oz). Pour over ice to create your favorite iced coffee and latte drinks
- SMART COFFEE MAKER: Brew the perfect single serve coffee or espresso drink time after time, thanks to Nespresso's Centrifusion technology using barcodes to deliver the best in-cup results including the perfect crema for large coffee cup sizes
- COMPLIMENTARY GIFT: Each machine includes a complimentary starter set of Nespresso capsules (capsule assortment may vary from picture)
- FEATURES: Includes 40 oz water removable water tank for no hassle refilling. Fast heat up time of only 15 seconds. There is an energy-saving automatic shut off at 9 minutes of inactivity
Buy this product as Renewed and save $7.00 off the current New price.
Frequently bought together
Customers also viewed these products
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
5 Cup Sizes
One convenient machine for 5 cup sizes: five cup sizes: Alto Coffee (14 oz), Coffee (8 oz), Gran Lungo (5 oz), Double Espresso (2.7 oz) and Espresso (1.35 oz). Each capsule delivers the finest roast and ground coffee sealed in a single-serve portion for optimal freshness.
Centrifusion extraction technology
Vertuo coffee makers use a patented extraction technology developed by Nespresso known as Centrifusion. Just insert a capsule and close the lever - when activated, the capsule spins up to 7,000 rotations per minute, blending ground coffee with water and producing the perfect crema to enjoy your favorite freshly brewed Coffee or authentic Espresso.
Automatic blend recognition*
Vertuo uses an intelligent extraction system that recognizes each Grand Cru blend. Thanks to a barcode on the rim of the capsule, the brewing parameters are adjusted by the machine depending on the selected Grand Cru. There is no need to change settings. This delivers the best in-cup result for your chosen variety – all at the touch of a button.
(*Laser class 1 product).
Simple, one-touch brewing
Create exceptional freshly brewed Coffee or authentic Espresso at the touch of a single button. The capsule is automatically ejected after brewing, with only 15-20 seconds of pre-heating time. The cup support is adjustable to three positions to accommodate different cup sizes.
Each machine includes a welcome set with 12 Nespresso Vertuo capsules containing individual aromas. Nespresso Experts have created these highly aromatic and smooth gourmet blends, individually developed to deliver ultimate quality. The result is 26 incomparable Nespresso coffee experiences, each carefully balanced and roasted to bring out its unique flavor profile.
Nespresso Vertuo capsule system
The Nespresso Vertuo capsule system delivers exceptional taste and unique aromas thanks to the preparation of high-quality coffees in hermetically sealed and recyclable aluminum capsules for coffee enjoyment at the highest level. Vertuo offers 16 freshly brewed Coffees and 10 authentic Espressos, each with varying intensity and taste. Try each Nespresso coffee to find your favorites.
The Nespresso Club
Order your Nespresso capsules through the Nespresso Services; online, by telephone (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) or in one of our Boutiques. Receive personalized advice and obtain technical support for your machine: whatever you are seeking, Nespresso Services is with you every step of the way.
The Positive Cup
We believe that each cup of Nespresso has the potential to not only deliver a moment of pleasure but also restore, replenish and revive environmental and human resources. In effect, a cup of coffee that can create a greater value for society and the environment. This is the Positive Cup vision and continues Nespresso's commitment to sustainability in coffee sourcing and consumption.
Nespresso Vertuo Coffee and Espresso Machine by Breville
From the pioneers of single-serve coffee, Nespresso Vertuo is a new system offering freshly brewed Coffee with crema as well as delicious, authentic Espresso. The machine conveniently makes three cup sizes, 14oz. Alto, 8 oz. Coffee, and 1.35 oz. Espresso, at the touch of a button. It uses two different capsule sizes: large capsule for Coffee and Alto, and a small one for Espresso. Vertuo coffee makers deliver a perfect cup of coffee time after time, thanks to Centrifusion, a patented extraction technology developed by Nespresso. Just insert a capsule and close the lever - when activated, the capsule spins up to 7,000 rotations per minute, blending ground coffee with water and producing the perfect crema to enjoy your favorite freshly brewed Coffee or authentic Espresso. Includes a welcome set with 12 Large Nespresso VertuoLine capsules.
- Nespresso by Breville Vertuo Machine.
- 12 VertuoLine Capsules.
- Instruction Booklet.
- Information Folder.
- Dimensions (WxHxD ) 8.3x11.91x11.93 in.
- Weight: 10.85 lbs
- Heat Up Time: 15 seconds
- Water Tank Capacity: 40oz./1.2 L
- Used Capsule Capacity: 13 Coffee/20 Espresso
- Power: 1350 W
- Brewing Technology: Centrifusion Technology
- Removable Water Tank: Yes
Compare with similar items
Nespresso, introduces the Vertuo for the ultimate brewing experience. Offering freshly brewed Coffee with crema as well as delicious, authentic Espresso, the Vertuo machine conveniently makes five cup sizes: Alto Coffee (14oz), Coffee (8oz), Gran Lungo (5 oz), Double Espresso (2.7 oz) and Espresso (1.35 oz), all at the touch of a button. Nespresso brings together the know-how of all its coffee experts, who have carefully chosen the origin and roasting of each coffee blend and created a new brewing system using Centrifusion technology, a patented extraction technology developed by Nespresso. Just insert a capsule and close the lever — when activated, the capsule spins up to 7,000 rotations per minute, blending ground coffee with water and producing the perfect crema to enjoy quality coffee in larger cup sizes. The machine delivers the optimal in-cup results for each blend using capsule-specific brewing with barcode reading. Compatible with Nespresso Vertuo capsules only; not compatible with Nespresso Original capsules.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The espresso is under-extracted. The water isn't hot enough, and the pressure isn't high enough. It makes the result "look" like espresso by whipping it to create a fake crema. It tastes like strong coffee.
2. The naming of the pods tells you nothing of the strength. They use meaningless Fretalian words to try to sound fancy, but it's all the same bean roasted to different darknesses. It would be helpful if they just put an intensity number on the pods, but no, you have to know the difference between the made up names.
3. The coffee is just awful. I still use my Keurig when I want a cup of regular coffee. Don't think for a second that this will replace your coffee maker.
4. The optional milk frother is likewise useless. Not only doesn't it heat the milk, if you DO heat the milk yourself, the machine flashes red and won't work (too hot!). Waste of an extra $90 for a glorified whisk.
You'd be better off buying a cheap manual espresso machine than this overprices, over-hyped piece of garbage.
I first ran into this machine at an AirBnb in Canada. I love a cup of good coffee in the morning and was somewhat perplexed when I saw this gizmo in the kitchen (along with a handful of capsules). With no instructions in sight, I hit Youtube for guidance. Frankly, I thought it was going to make a horrible cup of java... Wow, was I pleasantly surprised!
When I got home to the United States I just had to have one. My timing isn't normally good, but I lucked out and hit it on sale at Amazon for $99 (including the sampler coffee kit). I've now had the unit for two months and couldn't be happier. The chrome version looks great on my counter! My favorite flavors are Odacio and Melozio. I drink a cup or two a day. Yes, it isn't the cheapest coffee, but bang for the buck I consider it a reasonable treat. My local Sonoma and Williams store sells the machine and graciously gave me some official Nespresso recycle bags.
I like a piping hot cup of coffee with half and half cream. I read a number of reviews complaining about luke warm coffee. The solution is actually very simple. You can pre-warm the machine. Simply press the start button while the handle is in the "neutral" position or the top of the machine is lifted into the open position. The machine will stay on for I believe 9 minutes. In that time the heating element warms up (the top of the machine will be quite warm to the touch). After that, simply brew yourself a steaming hot cup of coffee. I'm not sure why the manufacturer doesn't recommend this option.
My kitchen is a lot cleaner now that I'm not using my old basket-style drip coffee maker (although I diligently compost). I don't miss washing and drying the coffee pot. I've re-ordered Nespresso capsules a couple of times through Amazon. They typically arrive the next day. At a touch over a buck a pop for a great cup of coffee (with ultra convenience) I've become a vocal advocate!
The package was rather large but once unpacked and sat on a counter the machine is not much bigger than a regular pod coffee machine. I love the taste of coffee and espresso that this machine creates, but I wish I would have known that you can ONLY use this with pods bought from the Nespresso website and amazon. I decided to give this machine a try and it’s great! Love that it comes with a variety of pods to test taste! In my opinion buying without the frother is the most cost effective and you can purchase the system for under 100 with a sale.
Compact, great design, easy to refill. Creates coffee house quality coffee and espresso. The machine alone is beautiful for the countertop. I would strongly recommend this product if you are someone who buys coffee at a shop everyday. Although the pods range from .85-1.20 each, in the long run you’ll save money. The quality is superior to other machines and pod systems that I have used.
Pods exclusively available on Nespresso .com or amazon. They are expensive, and can’t be reused. Also, you’ll have to buy a seperate milk frother, but they are cheap at big box retailers.
This item is no longer in use. I should have known that much like other pod systems that they eventually lose their flavor. I have moved onto other coffee machines that I now consider superior. The thing that drove me away from this item was the lack of stock on amazon for the pods, and also the expense of buying the pods off the website. Some retailers on amazon were driving up the prices for the pods and also nespresso suddenly was more expensive than me going to Starbucks! So now this has been donated- it was good while it lasted.
1) first impression and cup- did not like it , hate it .. coffee was cold , latte was not right ,very disappointed
2) guess what- i was making wrong
3) learnt- tips and hacks from you tube
4) after 2 days.. i finally learnt how to make perfect latte and perfect cup of coffee
5) if you want your coffee to be hot like me . Pre-heat you cup . Put hot water from tap in mug and keep it there for 2-3 mins
6) froth is excellent - no brainer , seperate milk and froth by spoon ..
7) if you want sweet coffee. Put sugar first, brew coffee, then seperate milk from froth , mix it .. and then put froth on top by spoon ..
Top reviews from other countries
Additionally, I thought it would be so much more expensive to buy the coffee pods but truthfully the Nespresso store has an amazing bundle deal. I got over 200 pods for $185 with tax included ( they don’t charge tax at Nespresso ).
Not a coffee aficionado or anything, just an everyday dude that enjoys his morning coffee. Was over at a buddies house, he made me a coffe using his nespresso machine. I fell in love. Waited a while for it to go on sale, and now every once in a while i treat myself.
If you like Starbucks and blowing $5 or more for a cup of coffee, fill your boots. This is equally as good and pods cost around $1. Do the math.