|Item Weight||7.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.8 x 2.8 x 4.5 inches|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Item model number||NC1102ES|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 3.8 x 6.6 inches ; 1.8 pounds|
|Style||Nest Cam Indoor|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Plug Profile||Wall Mount|
|Included Components||10-foot USB cable and power adapter, Quick start guide, Camera stand, Wall-mounting plate, Nest screws|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $21.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Google Nest Cam Indoor - Wired Indoor Camera for Home Security - Control with Your Phone and Get Mobile Alerts - Surveillance Camera with 24/7 Live Video and Night Vision
|Model Name||Google Nest Cam Indoor Wired Camera For Home Security Control With Your Phone And Get Mobile Alerts|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 24/7 live stream video in full 1080p HD over Wi-Fi. Check in from anywhere at anytime. Send clips to family or friends in 1920x1080 resolution.
- Night vision featuring 8 high-power infrared LEDs provide light for clear video in the darkest conditions.
- Mobile alerts and notifications let you know as soon as your camera spots activity. Take action or save the event for sharing later. 3-hour snapshot history makes sure you don't miss a thing.
- Industry-leading security means that your video feed and information is well protected. Enable two-factor authentication and take your account protection to the next level.
- Free trial of Nest Aware for 30-days. Experience 10-day video history intelligent alerts and activity zones. Keep the service starting at $6 per month for your Nest devices after the trial ends.
- Talk and listen with 2-way audio. Say hi tell the dog to get off the couch or remind the kids to put the milk away. All with the touch of a button on the Nest app.
- Easy setup with flexible mounting and free Nest app. Place the camera on a shelf mount to the wall, or use the magnet base. Then plug into a wall outlet and the Nest App walks you through the rest.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Stay connected to what matters.
How are the kids doing? What’s the dog getting into? The Nest Cam Indoor security camera is designed to help you look after your home and family from anywhere – in crystal clear 1080p HD.
What makes a Nest Cam a Nest Cam?
Compare with similar items
Nest Cam Indoor is a home security camera that helps you keep an eye on what matters from anywhere. Check in anytime with 24/7 live video. Get an alert when your surveillance camera spots activity. Talk and listen from your phone. And subscribe to the new Nest Aware for up to 60 days of event video history and new intelligent alerts.[3,4]  Some features, including mobile notifications, remote control, video streaming, and video recording, require working internet and Wi-Fi.  Up to 3 hours recording.  Includes all Nest cameras, speakers, and displays in the same home.  Intelligent alerts require a Nest Aware subscription. Familiar face alerts not available on cameras used in Illinois.  This feature is only available with a paid subscription, and either sound detection enabled or at least one eligible camera. This feature is dependent upon network connectivity and other factors, and may not be available in all areas. Wireless devices may not be reliable for emergency communications. The 911 feature can connect you with the call center closest to the home address you provide during setup.  Only available with Nest Cams, Nest Hello video doorbell, and Nest Hub Max.
Brand new factory sealed!!
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When you are talking on it, it mutes the sound you hear and you cannot carry a conversation on it like you can on a walkie talkie or phone.
Why it mutes the sound from you hearing what people are speaking back to you? I don't know, but this was a deal breaker for me because I have 2 3 and 5 year olds. When I'm in the garage working out, and I see them doing something and I need to say something to them, they can only hear me but I can't hear what my kids area saying back. Plus, the volume of my voice is very low. I should of bought the outdoor cam because it had bigger speakers, plus being made for outdoors makes it more durable.
THE MAJOR DEAL BREAKER is the forced monthly subscription price. If you opt out, you only get 3 hours of rollback time, and it continuously deletes everything every minute it passes 3 hours. I mean, who buys an expensive piece of equipment for 3hours of playback?
I would of kept it if it allowed 1 week of free cloud memory playback access, but combination of bad talk-back and subscription makes this a dud.
I was planning on buying 5 more Nest Cameras too total close to $1000.
I decided to steer away from NEST CAM.
I am looking into Wyze Cam. 14 days free cloud memory, no monthly subscriptions and it has all the features this has. Right now it is flying off the shelves for $25 bucks a cam. I bought 6 already on back order for the price of one Nest Cam. Ridiculous right????
Until the service is brought in line with competitors pricing (like Ring, which is $99/yr for unlimited devices), Nest cameras should be avoided. Not sure what they're trying to pull here, but as a longtime Nest customer this is my first return and I am profoundly disappointed in the company for the awful and greedy contract. We bought them sight unseen just on the basis of the house full of Nest equipment we have had nothing bus positive experiences with, but the service makes these untenable. We will be seriously rethinking whether or not to continue buying Nest products after this.
Bad show Nest. Get it together. As a longtime customer, I am returning these, and will be seriously rethinking whether or not to continue to support you as a business after this poor performance. Assuming these last three years (which I would consider bare minimum), these will cost *twice as much to run as they do to purchase* even in that *short* timeframe. That's outrageous. Especially when you consider the total lack of quantity discount for multiple devices.
Honestly, I was outraged, and felt completely ripped off. I strong encourage others to avoid then.
In all other ways, these seem to be excellent product, so if Nest actually started selling these with a competitive contract and brought their pricing inline with any of the other top-end providers in the market, I would consider changing this review.