Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

on August 17, 2017
Love It , the quality and ease of set up was great....
on August 17, 2017
I did not read the reviews close enough. I did not know there are monthly charges if you want stored images. In addition you apparently get banner ads if you do not pay for the stored images.
I did not know that the camera has to be attached to the modem. My modem is too far from where I want to put the camera.
And according to some reviews the image on your cell phone is delayed as much as fifteen minutes.
I have decided to return this expensive item. It has too many limits.
on August 17, 2017
Amazing product and very easy to setup.
on August 17, 2017
I bought the wrong camera. I should have bought an outdoor one instead of the indoor one.
on August 16, 2017
Prompt delivery in good condition. As described. Recommended.
on August 16, 2017
This camera is good in a lot of ways. It has easy set up. The picture in full light is nice. The alerts seem timely for motion. It never sent for sound which surprises me. But the main negative is the night vision is pathetic. I uploaded a screen grab of its view will all the lights off. Also you would be wise to take a picture of the back of the camera. I had to reupholstered the camera a few times to the app and you need to scan the back or entered the code on the back which is a pain if the camera is mounted high in the corner of a room.
review image
on August 16, 2017
The reason I started looking for a camera was because my neighbors were complaining about my two dogs barking and howling while we were gone at work. Every remedy we tried didn't seem to work. So, I thought maybe if I can talk to my dogs and see what they're doing to figure out what's upsetting them, that may help them. Setting up was super easy and I love how I can log on using the app and see what the dogs are doing. One of the reasons I bought this was because it had a bark alert on it but it doesn't seem to do anything (and I know the dogs have barked). Overall, I am very happy with this camera and it has helped my dogs and we now have thankful neighbors.
on August 16, 2017
Easy to set up and the app is great for scrolling through what happened while I was away!
on August 16, 2017
Easy to use and brings peace of mind
on August 16, 2017
it has been stated that with the camera you receive a aware trail , i didnt receive any free trail