Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on July 25, 2017
It is expensive but my daughter loves it.
on July 5, 2009
This used to be sold in America but Nestle stopped selling it several years ago. This product was sold in boxes like any other cereal with the same ammount (14oz) but priced $3.00. Now we depend of 3rd party sellers like amazon to buy it at a high cost because Nestle only produce it in Europe (Spain to be more specific). I contacted Nestle to let them know that they are losing money on this, but they responded it was a business strategy, unfortunately for us...

I am buying it because it is my preferred cereal since I was a kid.
11 comment| 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 24, 2017
I just gave my son who is six months old and a picky eater a bowl of Cerelac for breakfast and he loves it. This baby food by far has been our family favorite for three generations. So yummy and tasty.
on August 10, 2015
Thought I'd save a few bucks by ordering in bulk but I find this product to be lumpy than others I've previously purchased. It requires lots of energy to mix it up in order to get a smooth texture. I get a sore wrist & shoulder at every feeding time! However same taste & smell.
review image
on October 1, 2017
Perfect taste ^-^
on June 18, 2016
Just as I remembered it from my childhood. My baby loves this thing!
on May 22, 2015
Wonderful product. 8 month old son gobbles it up and wants more.....wish we could find it on ground. I grew up on this myself in Africa. You wont be disappointed, its delicious.
on December 11, 2017
Delivered as promised, quality was as good as expected . recommend this store and i will buy again next week
on September 19, 2015
I'm glad that i found this specific cereal coz my doughter love it so much. That's her daily breakfast 😋😋
on January 23, 2016
Yummy! Sooo good. My baby loves this!