- Centrifugation Rating for all tubes is >20,000xg
- Centrifuge Max for all tubes is >35,000xg
- Certified RNase, DNase & DNA free
- All tubes are autoclavable and have a writing area
- Maximum Recommended Temperature is 121ºC / Minimum Recommended Temperature is -90ºC
Neta Scientific 2.0 mL, polypropylene graduated microcentrifuge tubes, Assorted (pack of 500)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Brand Name||Neta Scientific|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
These 2.0 mL microcentrifuge tubes are solidly constructed for high speed centrifugation. Graduations are marked at every 100uL to provide easy sample estimation and tubes have a writing area. Assorted Colors! Pack of 500.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?