- DC in Jack
- HD Compatible
- Is HD-Ready
Netgear PUSH2TV HD PTV2000 1080P Adapter for Wireless Display
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Requires laptop with Intel Wireless Display
- Connects your laptop screen to your HDTV
- Displays full resolution 1080p
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I purchased my PTV2000 at Best Buy so I guess I'll have to take it back and take the 15% re-stocking hit. I would have thought that a product designed to receive a WiDi signal would have worked with a product designed to transmit a WiDi signal, but I guess I was wrong. I figured the only real issues would have been with your internet speed (for streaming) and your processor speed (for lag time) but the real issue here is about "compatibility" of which there are relatively few computers that actually are compatible. I'm not even sure why it is sold in the stores to the mainstream public since there are so few computers listed as compatible.Read more ›
1) If you get an error message about restarting your computer, then try turning off your firewall or firewalls if you have more than one (such as windows and norton). No need to restart your computer, just turn off firewalls and try again. I tried setting my firewall to allow this but couldn't figure it out. I have AVG security.
2) You cannot use this if you are using your dedicated video card. You must use Intel HD video. This is a major drawback because I tried watching a SC2 replay and because it forces me to switch back to Intel HD rather than using my dedicated video card, the replay lagged. So don't buy the PTV2000 hoping to play video games requiring a dedicated video card while transmitting it to the television because the WIDI program won't even start up until you switch back to intel HD video).Read more ›
When we first set the controller up, the picture was very low quality (not HD) and the audio didn't work. The documentation was not very helpful and after trying everything we could think of, we called Netgear's support line. They were very nice and did their best to help us, and eventually after a reset to factory settings everthing seemed to work (HD quality picture and working audio). We used the device for a few hours (worked perfectly), and then because we don't have enough HDMI ports on our TV, we disconnected it in order to connect another device. Next time we connected it, we had the same problem: no audio, no HD, didn't work until we did a factory reset. This repeated itself a few times, but we have now figured out what the issue is:
If you turn on the PTV while the HDMI cable is disconnected from the TV, or if you disconnect the HDMI cable from the TV while the PTV is on, then it will have trouble both recognizing that the TV is HD and have trouble with the audio, and will not properly recognize these unless you do a factory reset.
So, before the first setup, FIRST connect the HDMI cable, THEN turn on the PTV. Then if you want to disconnect the HDMI cable from the TV, make sure that the PTV is OFF before you disconnect the cable, and that it stays OFF until you have reconnected. Doing things in this order appears to have completely solved the technical problems for us.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Finally! I can watch everything from my phone on a big screen!! Windows phone on 32" tvPublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
pass on this product.
WHEN it worked it worked ok and only for a small amount of time. 15-30 min. Read more
DO NOT BUY IF YOU HAVE OR INTEND TO UPDATE TO WINDOWS 10! IT IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED & WEB SITE HAS IT LISTED AS "END OF LIFE" & SUPPORTING SOFTWARE WILL NOT BE UPDAYED!Published 7 months ago by Bob Page
I've used my PTV2000 for a few years but recently upgraded to Win10 and see Netgear is no longer supporting the PTV2000 on this OS. WTH? Read morePublished 9 months ago by ECHO444
I have had years of enjoyment with this netgear product, but i am docking it a star since it is not supported in Windows 10....... Read morePublished 11 months ago by Saluki