1-Year PrePaid Mobile Phone Protection Planfrom Assurant
- $25 Dollar deductible will apply; only available to U.S. residents
- Coverage includes spills, drops and cracks
- Free 2-way shipping for repair and replacement
- 100% parts and labor covered. Delivered by e-mail
- Products used for commercial or business purposes are excluded
Netgear Unite 4G LTE Mobile WiFi Hotspot - (AT&T) Black
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 2.4-inch touchscreen with intuitive controls Battery Capacity 2500 MAH Usage time 10 hours and Up to 10 Days on Standby
- Contact AT&T for a complimentary standard size SIM Card. (Not-Included) The SIM Card is free upon activation of a Prepaid or postpaid account.
- Locked to the AT&T for at least the first 6 months contact AT&T for assistance with Unlocking this Device
- Mobile WiFi hotspot can provide mobile Internet for up to 10 WiFi compatible devices at 4G LTE Speeds on the Nation's fastest Network
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Use a refill card
You can purchase a GoPhone refill card at over 200,000 retail locations nationwide. Follow the prompts on the card to add the amount to your account.
AT&T Unite Mobile No-Contract 4G WiFi Hotspot
Connect up to 10 Wi-Fi enabled devices
- No annual contract.
- Easily connect laptops, tablets, smartphones, e-readers, gaming consoles, and more.
- Monitor connections directly from the touchscreen.
- Secure Wi-Fi network on your terms.
2,200 emails without attachments or 160 Facebook updates
100 hours of web browsing or 3,000 social media posts with photos
135 hours of music streaming or 200 MP3 downloads
Auto Refill is an easy option that keeps your account active while keeping you in charge. You can use a credit or debit card and choose the amount you want to refill.
|How can I check my account and data balances?||You can get your account and data balance, plus data plan expiration date online or call the customer care.|
|How do I add more data if I need it?||Weekly and monthly data packages are available depending on your data plan. To buy a data package visit online or call the customer care.|
|How do I check what packages I have?||GoPhone offers several convenient ways to check the packages on your account. You can check online or call care.|
|Where can I find the GoPhone coverage map?||You can view the current GoPhone service coverage map at the official website.|
|Can a GoPhone subscriber change to another rate plan?||GoPhone subscribers may change plans at any time. To change your rate plan, please call the customer care and select Rate Plan.|
|How do I check the expiration date of my account balance?||You can get your account balance and expiration date online or call the customer care.|
|What happens to the balance in my account if I don't use all the money before it expires?||If the money in your account isn't used before it expires, the money would be forfeited and the account would begin a 60-day grace period before your account is canceled. However, if you refill your account before your current balance expires, the balance will carry over to the new expiration date.|
|Can a GoPhone Mobile Hotspot customer roam internationally?||International data roaming is not available at this time.|
|Does money in my account roll over from one refill to the next?||Yes, money will roll over as long as you refill your GoPhone Mobile Hotspot account before the expiration date. The new expiration will apply to all money in the account, unless the current expiration date is longer, in which case the current expiration date will continue to apply.|
|Is there a maximum dollar amount I can have in my account?||Yes, the most money you can have in your account is $500.|
|What is the AT&T GoPhone device return policy?||AT&T GoPhone provides a 14-day return or exchange period for wireless phones, mobile hotspots and accessories.|
|What do I do if my device is defective?||If your phone or mobile hotspot is not working properly and you've owned it for less than a year, you may be eligible for our warranty repair program. For assistance, please call the customer care.|
|How can I add money to my account?||GoPhone offers many simple and convenient options to add money to your GoPhone Mobile Hotspot account.|
|Auto Refill is the easiest way to keep your account active. You choose the amount and your rate plan automatically renews - it's that simple.|
|You can also add money:||By calling the customer care|
|Online using a credit card, debit card, or electronic check or a GoPhone Refill card or pin.|
|GoPhone Refill cards are available in various dollar amounts at AT&T stores and participating authorized retailers and dealers nationwide.|
- WiFi hotspot and can provide mobile Internet for up to 10 WiFi devices
- Take advantage of the nation's largest 4G mobile broadband network
- 10 hours of battery life to stay connected at soccer practice, at the airport, at your campsite - virtually anywhere!
- 2.4-inch touchscreen with intuitive controls
- Setup and use are fast and easy with no software installation required
Stay connected over the wireless network with the AT&T Unite GoPhone (NO CONTRACT) WiFi Hotspot. This amazing Wi-Fi hotspot offers mobile network for up to 10 Wi-Fi enabled devices. Enjoy the fastest 4G mobile broadband network plus up to 10 hour battery life with a rechargeable 2500 mAh Lithium Ion. This WIFI hotspot comes with 2.4" touchscreen to offer user friendly device management. Buy the AT&T Unite GoPhone (NO CONTRACT) WiFi Hotspot today!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Hotspot came with a SIM, you do not need to purchase the "starter kit" through Amazon or AT&T. I simply went to the GoPhone site and setup a new account because I was not a current customer.
2. I had to call AT&T because after I registered my device and SIM online, I was prompted that my access code was changed and it was sent to me. I wasn't sure what AT&T meant by "sent to me" so I called because I didn't think I could receive text messages. Customer support was great and they helped me finish my registration over the phone. In addition, they explained to me that you do receive messages on your hotspot and pointed me to where my messages could be found.
3. You can setup your hotspot to ask for pin when it is powered on and I wanted to add this for security. You will need to know the default pin code and customer service provided this for me.
4. Yes, you have to prepay if you're using the GoPhone service. No, they are not going to give you 2GB without a payment. Hence the terms "Prepaid or No Contract".
5. Only complaint about the router and the reason I did not give it 4 starts was the fact that the cover for the SIM is secured with small rubber tabs and I had a hard time opening the cover enough to remove the SIM. With that said, I broke one of the rubber tabs within 5 minutes of ownership.
6. Battery life has been great.
7. Reception has been great.
This device seems solid and provides me with I wanted. Be sure to educate yourself on what you're purchasing by going to the GoPhone site and reviewing the coverage, payment terms, etc. By no means should your lack of research be reflective of this actual product.
Update 06/08/2015: family used this while staying in a remote area that our normal carrier didn't cover. Worked like a charm, I love the ability to pay as we go. Find the interface for seeing how much data you've utilized to be quite clunky.
Persons much more mechanically inclined than I will see that the door to the SIM card is on the side edge, not in the back or under the battery. I would have ruined the device trying to dig out the back compartment if my husband hadn't stopped me. He needed tweezers to get out the SIM card regardless.
This is a great, mobile, easy HotSpot device that works just like any Wi-Fi on any device with a great connection. Mobile supposedly for 10 hours, less than hour recharge.
There's only one caveat: AT&T will tell you the pre-installed SIM card it comes with, sealed in new packaging, is INVALID. AT&T will give you a good one for FREE. You simply have to replace it, or if you're like me, get someone that can. :) That simple, and you're ready for set-up. *NOTE*: Both the pre-installed SIM card *AND* the SIM card being sold by a separate seller on Amazon that is suggested as being a good companion purchase with this device are INVALID. This according to AT&T themselves. They will send you a new, free one you can use; tell them what device you have and setup a data plan.
All you need then is to add a Data plan. This device, according to AT&T, *only* works with a postpaid plan ($50.00/month for 5 G's minimum), however there's no contract. There is a credit check. It will not work with prepaid, it will not work with a lesser plan, no matter what the packaging or Amazon description says. I just spent like 20 minutes on the phone with a very helpful, patient, and knowledgeable AT&T customer service representative who also consulted another department for verification.
The one exception is if you already have an AT&T cellphone plan (I do), you can "share" your data package you already have for only $20/month. So that's what I did. It still is postpaid, and there still is no contract on that part of the plan with your new HotSpot device. You'll be given a new number that's only for the HotSpot without a cellphone (Voice) plan component.
I'm really glad I bought this great device, I was a little apprehensive because I'm not techie and I've never tried a mobile HotSpot device before. To make it simple, get AT&T to install (instore) or send you a new SIM card that they say works with this device, and then you can set up the device (supposedly) online with ease. You have to add a data plan for it. I'll update if there's a problem, but the connection to my laptop worked seamlessly and looking through the device hardware and software on the electronic screen, it's designed beautifully and is a definite winner! :) :)
ps. Oh!, and it DOES receive 4G out of the box! :) Shows right in the screen corner like a Cellphone would with the bars.
Most recent customer reviews
It did not come with a SIM card.