Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
We don't know when or if this item will be available again.
About the product
- Earliest Access to Nether (Closed Beta & Participation in Forums to Define Upcoming Game Features)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Nether is a first-person urban survival gaming experience unlike any other. Nether forces players to make quick life-saving decisions in an unforgiving environment. In this post-apocalyptic urban world, death is waiting around every corner, at the top of high-rise buildings, and in the grasp of powerful teleporting creatures known as Nethers. To navigate this high-tension environment, players must use skill and craft in order to obtain food, weapons, supplies, and other resources necessary to survive in a desolate and dangerous city. Players will need to choose whether or not to team up with others or go at it solo against the Nethers, other players, and unpredictable, treacherous world objectives. In the end, players must decide if they will Prey or Pray.
- A vast and vertical urban/city environment, where players can access nearly all of the buildings, including multi-story skyscrapers
- First-person perspective creates a true survival experience
- The need to fulfill a world objective, coupled with scarce resources encourages emergent and cooperative gameplay
- Meld of PvE (player versus environment) and PvP (player versus player)
- Survival needs, such as hunger and stamina that players will need to maintain to live
- A variety of dangerous enemies with different skills and behaviors
- New weapons and items become available as players explore the game world
- Safe zones that need to be defended from Nethers and where players can purchase, sell, trade and store items
- Up to 64 players per game server
- Single purchase, downloadable client allows full game access without subscription
- Supported OS: Windows Vista Windows 7 Windows 8
- Processor: 2.4 GHZ Quad Core or Better
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- Hard Disk: 3 GB available space
- Video Card: Nvidia GTX 460/ATI Radeon HD 5850
- Additional Requirements: 64-bit OS Broadband Internet connection Steam Account Windows Compatible Sound Card
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Item spawns are still being worked on, but if you find something its likely that other thing will show up in similar places.
Watch out for people who watch supply drops, they might pick you off like running loot containers.
The level up system is nice, but you die once and the only thing you have left is your cash, and whatever you left at the outpost banks.
Good rule of thumb is to watch the general chat, and beware of people talking about snipers, murderers, and campers.
Running into other players in this game is always a heart-pounding experience, because you never know if they be scavenger...or hunter.
So after purchasing from amazon you have to write them a support ticket to get a steam key which takes around 1-2 weeks for them to reply.
Sad to see that all amazon did about this is mark down the price....
Just buy it off steam if you really want to play it.
It`s the CD-Key folks.
This purchase will land u a cd-key, which will basicly be a `link`.
You register and download the game, fine and dandy, after that you seem to only be able to join the server that don`t use ANTI-CHEAT, VAC That is, for Europe those are around 5 servers, same for other places...
Either way I`m really dissapointed, only hope is to write costumer service.
When you launch the game you can't connect to any server and most of the times you can't even move your mouse,because crashes.
I emailed the support team of the nether team 3 times and after 1 week they haven't responsed