- Paperback: 662 pages
- Publisher: Pearson; 4 edition (June 22, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0130602469
- ISBN-13: 978-0130602466
- Product Dimensions: 7.2 x 1.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,264,050 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Network Analysis with Applications (4th Edition) 4th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Publisher
The primary objective of this book is to present the general methods of circuits and network analysis by employing differential and integral calculus and transform methods with a strong applied emphasis. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
From the Back Cover
Network Analysis with Applications presents the general methods of circuit and network analysis by employing differential and integral calculus and transform methods with a strong applied emphasis.
Some of its features are:
- Comprehensive review of basic circuit laws and analysis methods.
- Capacitive and inductive transients, with special emphasis on graphical interpretation.
- Simplified treatment of first-order circuits.
- Simplified treatment of the Laplace transform and its application to higher-order circuits. Transfer function analysis and pole-zero concepts. Sinusoidal steady-state analysis and its relationship to transient analysis. Frequency response analysis and Bode plots. Waveform analysis. Newfeatures in the fourth edition include:
- Electronics Workbench™ (EWB) examples have been updated to work with Multisim, the latest version of EWB.
- Appendix E provides a brief introduction to MATLAB® to familiarize readers with the program.
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Be sure you are getting the hardcover edition. Not only is it 2/3 smaller than it's softcover counter-part, it is also more durable. Every student that got the soft-cover edition had chunks of the book falling out half-way through the semester!