- Series: Lecture Notes in Computer Science (Book 3418)
- Paperback: 472 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 2005 edition (March 24, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3540249796
- ISBN-13: 978-3540249795
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 1.1 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,390,890 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #301 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Production, Operation & Management
- #353 in Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Structured Design
- #442 in Books > Textbooks > Computer Science > Algorithms
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Network Analysis: Methodological Foundations (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) 2005th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
did a good job in organizing the topic in such way that you will not realize
that different chapters are written by different authors.
A great book for data mining students who are interested in social networks.