|Item Weight||0.32 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||9.4 x 6.1 x 0.6 inches|
|Item model number||CD0026|
|Size||USB 3.0 to RJ45|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CD0026|
USB 3.0 Network Adapter, CableCreation Gold Plated USB to RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter Supporting 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet, No Driver Required, Black
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- GOLD PLATED USB 3.0 male A to RJ45 female Ethernet adapter supporting 10/100/1000 Mbps. With Safe and Stable REALTEK IC Chipset Model is RTL8153. Backward compatible with 2.0/1.1 standards
- Supports crossover detection, auto-correction and Wake-on-LAN (WOL). Supports Windows (32/64 bit) 8 / 7 / Vista / XP, Mac OS 10.5 /10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.12.Does not support Windows RT or Android.Driver-free for Mac OS.Please note that not compatible with NINTENDO SWITCH
- No driver software required(Except Mac OS 10.11), Supports backpressure routing and IEEE 802.3x flow control for full-duplex (FDX) and half-duplex (HDX) systems. Compatible with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u and IEEE 802.3ab. Supports IEEE 802.3az
- High-bandwidth of Super Speed USB 3.0 interface at up to 5 Gbps, the USB 3.0 to Ethernet adapter future-proofs your network connection with 1000 Mbps Ethernet while maintains a backwards compatibility with 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
- Small item easy for carrying. **ATTENTION:this adapter is not compatible with Nintendo Switch***
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
CableCreation Focus to the Ideal Design of All of Our Quality Cables
CableCreation is not Only a Brand But Also a Creative Team With Own Factory manufacturing
CableCreation is Confident to Offer All Buyers two years Warranty
Side 1: USB 3.0 A Male Gold Plated Shell
Side 2: RJ45 10/100/1000 Gigabit Female
Cable: Triple Shielded
Cable Length: 10CM
Cable Color: Black Color
No driver software is required, plug and play
Supports 10/100 /1000Mbps auto-sensing
Supports USB 3.0 2.0 and 1.1
Supports Wake-on-LAN and RealWoW (Wake-on-LAN)Technology
Supports twisted pair crossover detection and tonect Computer to USB 2,auto-correction(HP Auto-MDIX)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Updating this review (from 1 to 3 and now 3 to 5) due to Cable Creations reaching out to me in response to this review offering technical support. For some odd reason, this adapter is working this morning (no changes anywhere). This was both on my MacBook air and on my Ubuntu 16.04 computers. I use the Ubuntu for my daily work, so will leave it in place for the day to see how it goes. If all goes well, will update to 5 stars with an unexplainable failure that was apparently temporary.
I will have to see what Amazon wants to do.
* It's actually plug and play! Verified working on Mac OS X 10.10 with no drivers. This convenience is worth a lot to me.
* The link status indicator is inside the unit. I have to hold it up at an angle to see if it's showing link. I don't think I would be able to see it at all if the RJ45 connector on the cable I'm using wasn't clear.
* There is no network activity indicator.
* The plastic casing was a little damaged, appears to be a manufacturing defect.
BTW, the ping latencies differences are likely as Speedtest selected different servers but the latencies should not have much of an affect on the up/down speeds. Just not great if you are gaming and need a fast response, ie. low network latency... or VoIP phone call for that matter! ;-)