|Item model number||FBA_BO-N1559|
|Operating System||Mac OS X 10.1 Puma, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard|
|Item Weight||3.52 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||5.5 x 5.5 x 1.3 inches|
Bolse USB Network adapters, 300Mbps Wifi Wireless-N USB Micro Mini Adapter with High Gain Antenna - Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8; Mac OS X 10.5 Greater; 2.4G 802.11ngb 32-Bit and 64-Bit Compatible
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- With its miniature size and sleek design, you can easily connect the portable wireless n usb micro mini adapter to the USB port of your laptop
- Data rates: up to 300Mbps, it guarantees a reliable and safe protection, Plug and Play USB2.0 interface (this adapter does not provide internet service without an existing service plan)
- This adapter provides a fast data transmission and the size of it as it fits into your Laptop. It does not protrude out too far and it helps to keep it from being damaged from catching onto something while you carry the computer
- 2x2 MIMO technology improves effective throughput and range over existing 802.11 b/g products
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8, vista, XP; MAC OS X 10.5 Greater
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Bolse 300Mbps Wireless-N USB Mini Adapter
Bolse mini 300Mbps Wireless USB Adapter offers maximum network range and speed, delivering up to 300Mbps of Internet connection over a wide coverage area. It guarantees a reliable and safe protection under a Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), Plug and Play USB2.0 interface.
- Add high-speed Wireless-N (draft 802.11n) Internet access to any USB enabled computer
- Offers greater coverage than Wireless-G networks for internet access throughout your home or office
- Works with older Wireless-G and Wireless-B networks
- Operating distance of up to 300 feet indoor, and up to 900 feet in open space
- Supports USB 2.0 interface, backward compatible to USB 1.1 and 1.2
- Enhanced WEP and WPA wireless security for protected Internet access
- Support System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8; MAC OS X 10.5 Greater
- Wireless N speed up to 300Mbps and Backward compatible with 802.11b/g products
1 Wireless USB Adapter, 1 Driver Software CD, 1 User guide
12 Month Manufacturer Warranty from Bolse
- Windows 7/8 users can plug and play without the installation CD
- Support Mac OS X 10.5 Greater; Does not support Mac OSX 10.10 Yosemite
- Won't work with Xbox 360, PS3, Blu-Ray, Roku, devices without operating systems (OS), or dual band routers only broadcasting N-speeds on 5GHz wavelength
Please download the Mac Driver at the following Link: http://www.mybolse.com/support/Wireless/index.html#aa
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was one of those poor souls who was constantly disconnecting from the rest of the world. Isolated and alone I could only hope that somehow I would find a connection. Now, with this wonderful little adapter I'm a happy camper! I'm connected with everyone, I see a whole world of ads, lots of ads, more ads than I can even take in! And cat videos, I'm constantly entertained by those cute little furballs. My life has meaning and movement! I can now shop Amazon in the kitchen, or my bedroom - I can even take my laptop outside and entertain the birds.
Easy to install, nice signal boost, if you're wondering if this is worth the price I say go for it!
There is a light on it that is extremely annoying. I wrapped it in duct tape so it wouldn't bother me at night, which doesn't look super nice.
I never got near to 300Mbps but I don't think that is the devices fault. I used an Ethernet cable directly to the modem and got a marginally better speed even though I am usually on the other side of my house. That's the redeeming quality about this that makes me give it 2 stars.