- File Size: 1120 KB
- Print Length: 87 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1539967921
- Publisher: BrandON Miltsch; 1 edition (October 24, 2016)
- Publication Date: October 24, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01MQ0YWN1
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,112,103 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Networking on UBER Steroids: How to master a more powerful way to network Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Be kind to everyone. Cultivating people in the hotel business is good business, especially if you want to network with someone famous.
2) Diversity in adversity. Many industry events are about the same kind of person meeting other people like them.
3) Target, target, target. Add your target's hashtags to your posts, otherwise they won't know they are a target.
Wish the book had been a little longer and included some networking case and war stories, but all-for-all an informative read and a book well worth buying.