Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Fergie GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 213 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 232 reviews
on July 12, 2014
My Neu Tab 9" Android tablet arrived today and within minutes of delivery I had it up and running! It's easy to use and downloading new apps is simple. I wasn't sure when I ordered it if it would be adequate for my internet needs but it's much better than I expected!
I can surf, download and watch video with no problems. The large 9" screen makes reading maps and text very easy on my eyes.
I will definitely recommend it to friends and family!
on May 30, 2014
Very pleased with this tablet, compared with most of the tablets I've had where the batteries only last two hours at best this one lasts 4 to 5 for me. Has plenty of room for apps, and with the keyboard I purchased I will be able to do the writing away from home I need to get done. Also very sturdy, not a thin flimsy tablet. I would defiantly recommend to family and friends looking for a inexpensive tablet.
on July 7, 2014
The tablet is great for beginners. It's fast, easy to use, and the price was great. The only con I have is that the battery seemed to drain down pretty quickly, but after a week or so of using it, it now seems to hold a charge for much longer. The display is good enough to watch shows on and enjoy them as well. My 6 year old loves using it for her homework websites and some games too. Both kids seem to enjoy watching Netflix on this tablet (instead of the 42 inch HD TV in the family room...). I would definitely get another one of these once my 4 year old gets a little bit older and is more proficient with using a tablet. Overall, a great tablet for the price and well worth the investment.
on April 25, 2014
Great tablet for $80.00. The internet moves pretty fast. It does everything you want it to do. My only problem is Netflix. It comes up but when you press play it just keeps loading and never plays.
on July 4, 2014
i received my neutab on july 3rd and had to have my isp walk me through setup to get connected. after becoming connected i tried to use it and i am no longer connected and it will not connect to my isp no matter how many connection choices i have tried with my neutab. i tried three different ways to get signal and realize it isnt going to happen. if i even suspected this would have happened i would have purchased a better name brand product. i contacted neutab twice already through their email page and they still have not responded. beware. this tablet is not for users. it is for a tech savvy computer fixer, maybe. i will return this tablet.
on September 16, 2014
Much improved. The 4.4 KitKat is an improvement over the jellybean and sandwich versions of Android. Much faster downloading apps and movies. This one, like two other ones I have owned are not in competition with pricey tablets. However, with the voice and print capabilities, this one is very versatile. I would recommend this tablet to first time buyers and anyone wanting an inexpensive yet versatile Android tablet. This is not a basic version and has a user-friendly format of operation.
on September 20, 2014
My first tablet (a 7") was by a different manufacturer and eventually crashed due to update problems their tech people never addressed. I also noticed I wanted a little more screen to work with (I'm learning "digital art") yet still have portability. Thus, I sought a 9" tablet. I am impressed with the speed and response of this NeuTab N9. Plus, it has Google Play already installed (which the 7" one I had before it couldn't access) and the KitKat operating system. I really think I'm going to enjoy it. There ARE two things that keep it from getting FIVE stars from me. The first is that the instruction manual that came in the box didn't reflect the operating system that this tablet uses (4.4). Secondly, the jack for the headphones is too small for my headphone plug to fit in it.
A post-purchase reccomendation from me... When I looked at the illustration in the maual that DID come with it, I saw that there is a version of this tablet that has a "mini-HDMI" port on it. In hindsight, I wish I had explored my options a little more. If you take video or photos, this added port would be a good deal easier that off-loading to a computer -- then sending to a projector or TV.
on September 15, 2014
I perchesed the Neutab a couple weeks for my sisters birthday. She wanted something mostly for social media, and basic web browsing. I ordered it on Aug 29th. And received it on Sep 2. It arrived in a nice package and good working condition. It was really laggy, and slow, but that was expected from a 72$ tablet. So we were fine with it. And she could still get away with the things she needed. As longvas she didnt work it to much. But after about a week and a half it just froze. We tried leaving it on the charger over night. And hitting the reset pin. But none of it seemed to work. And then the screen cracked. Which was pretty unexpected...Now my sister has her very own tablet, that won't turn on and has a cracked screen.
on July 30, 2014
Got mine today and im returning it. Says its great for games but candy crush wouldnt even load just went away on its own. Went to the google play store to get my instagram and wwe for my husband and it said my device does not support those. I am not happy
on June 16, 2014
Awesome product. Its really fast , good screen, bigger than i expected and its super sturdy. I recommend it for anyone who is on a budget but needs a tablet for buisness, personal etc

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.