- Series: Norton Series on Interpersonal Neurobiology
- Hardcover: 400 pages
- Publisher: W. W. Norton & Company; 1 edition (September 17, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0393703673
- ISBN-13: 978-0393703672
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1.4 x 9.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (18 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #779,043 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Neuroscience of Psychotherapy: Building and Rebuilding the Human Brain (Norton Series on Interpersonal Neurobiology) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Titles for medical residents
Featured Lippincott resources for medical residents. See more
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Louis Cozolino, PhD, is a professor of psychology at Pepperdine University and a private practitioner. He is the author of The Healthy Aging Brain, The Neuroscience of Human Relationships, The Neuroscience of Psychotherapy, and The Making of a Therapist. He lives in Los Angeles, California.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
Well written and easy to read. Great gook!