- Series: Norton Series on Interpersonal Neurobiology
- Hardcover: 400 pages
- Publisher: W. W. Norton & Company; 1 edition (September 17, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0393703673
- ISBN-13: 978-0393703672
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1.4 x 9.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (18 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #789,176 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Neuroscience of Psychotherapy: Building and Rebuilding the Human Brain (Norton Series on Interpersonal Neurobiology) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Make your day Incredibly Easy
Explore these featured medical titles. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Louis Cozolino, PhD, is a professor of psychology at Pepperdine University and a private practitioner. He is the author of The Healthy Aging Brain, The Neuroscience of Human Relationships, The Neuroscience of Psychotherapy, and The Making of a Therapist. He lives in Los Angeles, California.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Well written and easy to read. Great gook!