Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Doppler $139.99 All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis dm3 Shop Now toystl17_gno_dm3

Showing 1-10 of 29 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 39 reviews
I really like the face system and have used it for years. I just bought this one for the body and am only disappointed that the machine is exactly the same as the face one, you can just pop out the attachments between face and body as they all fit.

When I first bought the face microdermabrasion, it had the pad and the cream like the body one does now. While I like the reusable pad, I wish that the body one had the disposable pads like the face one now. When you purchase the refills for the face, they give you a new velcro attachment, which for me is about the perfect time to change it out. It appears (although I haven't done it yet) that when you purchase the refills for the body one, you get the cream and a new pad. I haven't used the body pad long enough to know if it will last long enough to use the entire tube, but the face one had a tendency to degrade quickly.

I've been less than impressed with the foot attachment. It will not be replacing my monthly pedicures any time soon.

But I still like this system. It may be in my head, but I think my skin looks and feels smoother after use.
on July 7, 2015
The tube of cream was one application - instructions say to apply it to the sponge head and to your skin. I did so and had only a small squirt left in the tube after use. Which was fine since I never wanted to use it again. It had a pungent floral fragrance I found nauseating. And the odor did not subside after use! It took two showers and rubbing my skin with baking soda to get rid of the smell.

I used the attachment head for feet three times before the abrasive finish completely wore off.

And the included batteries were three years past their expiration date!
on May 21, 2016
Great product! Skin feels really smooth and looks refreshed.
on October 27, 2011
I don't see the value in the exfoliation part of this machine, the exfoliating cream is great though. I can use the cream without the machine and get the same result, but the vibrating part is a different story. I use it to massage facial muscles and this does seem to stimulate them into being less saggy around the mouth. The vibration is too strong for the eye area. The vibration also seems to help my aching hands while using it. It is cheap enough, which is why the better review. It is good for a facial massager.
on May 23, 2015
Agreed with some of the other reviews. Might as well just apply the lotion yourself and the vibrator is the same ass the face one so it's just not necessary to have 2 when you can just switch the applicators.
on May 6, 2015
I had my doubts but after using it one time my skin felt smoother. The Foot pumice is a must-have. I don't need to go out of my home for a pedicure anymore! It's great!
on March 24, 2014
I am using this product right now and Let me just say in these few days I have seen awesome results. Great for anyone who wants to reduce scars.
on August 2, 2016
The cream doesn't have an expiration day and looks like was rotten, and machine only vibrate
on March 9, 2016
Batteries exploded over everything. Burned my finger from the acid and seller NEVER responded to my complaint.
on April 21, 2016
I like it so far,only been using a few weeks. Easy to use and my skin feels very clean and soft.