Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 18 reviews
on May 9, 2010
I started using this product after Neutrogena stopped producing its Advance Solutions Facial Peel, which did an amazing job re-texturizing my skin and lightening my sun spots. This Ageless Intensives Tone Correcting peel is good, but not great. It's nowhere as strong as the previous product, which makes me think that it's way less concentrated. I hate it when companies come out with good products and then discontinue them just to change their lines.

I bought two tubes of this product and will use them up and then decide whether I want to continue using this. Most likely I'll give some other products a try.
on November 20, 2014
I can't tell if it's doing anything or not. The directions and language on the packaging is a few vague lines. I have no idea how often I should use this; it doesn't say. There's no tingling or anything like the package indicates, and even though it says leave it on for 7-10 minutes, I have forgotten that it was on for over an hour. I have no idea why it's called a, "peel," it doesn't peel and my skin doesn't peel. I've used it for several months and don't think it's actually doing anything at all.
on June 28, 2012
You will be amazed how soft and smooth your face is after using this product. It also has eliminated all my blackheads. Why spend money going to the spa, when you can have a peel anytime you want at home? I have been using this product for years. You can not find it in stores, but thank Heaven, you can still buy it on Amazon. A must have, no matter what your age is!
on July 23, 2013
I used this product before at my wedding to even out my skin tone, since I hate to pack on makeup/cover up
on my face. For women with darker olive skin tone, dark spots and blemishes leave scars more easily as you get older and this helps with that. It evens your skin tone great and smooths/rejuvinates your skin. I've got my mom using it now.
on November 24, 2013
This stuff is amazing. Using it daily for about a week, my 43 year old sun beaten skin looks much younger and smoother. I highly recommend it.
on June 28, 2014
it was nasty and smelled like glue or something. had a hard time removing it off my face. couldn't stand the smell.
don't waste your time with this product.
on June 9, 2015
Excellent purchase, got rid of my age spots! Couldn't be more pleased
on August 4, 2013
I love the Neutrogena line and this product is the perfect addition to skin care.
The products a gentle enough for sensitive skin but still do a good job.
The prices are great too.
on December 12, 2012
Another product out of production in stores and missing from the medicine cabinet. I love this product it works keeps to its word. would recommend and purchase again.
on September 8, 2014
works instantly.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.