Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by The Lone Bellow Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 122 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 154 reviews
on May 30, 2014
These Neutrogena Wave Deep Clean Gentle Exfoliating Pads comes in 30 per box. In the refill pad box, there is no velcro head for the machine. The pads are like the original refill pads with one coarse side, and one felt side to attach to the machine's velcro head. The pads come with built in cleanser. Just add water. I don't have a Neutrogena Wave machine. However, I have been using the Wave pads with the Neutrogena Microdermabrasion System and these fit perfectly.

The reasons why I purchase the Wave refill pads for the Microdermabrasion System are:

The Microdermabrasion refill pads are more exfoliating with stronger cleanser. They are abrasive. I use them once or twice per week for deep cleansing. Wave refill pads on the other hands, I can use almost daily with no problem. Sometimes I dab some Olay Pro-X microdemabrasion cream on the Wave pad for deep cleansing when I run out of the Neutrogena Microdermabrasion refill pad.

The Microdermabrasion refill pads are usually around $15 for 24 pads. Amazon often has it for $12 which yields around $0.50 per Microdermabrasion pad. The Wave refill pads are often on sale. For example, I purchased the 3 pack (90 pads) with Add-On item for around $9 which means $0.10 per Wave pad.

I've owned Neutrogena machines for years and they last forever. I love the fact that Neutrogena continues to manufacture these refill pads especially when Neutrogena cleansing machines share the same size refill pads.
on November 22, 2016
I love this product. For the first time in years my face actually has a shine to it. Now, that may not seem important to you younger women, but as a woman in her early 60's, this is a BIG DEAL. The first time I used it it left my my nose shiny. The next time, my nose AND cheeks. Now my whole face. I just put on a moisturizer afterwards and I can go make-up free if I want. Everyone will have a different response to the same product...so if this doesn't work for you, just say so, and move on to something else. No need to get ugly.
on May 30, 2017
these are harder to find now, but I love them. I use the pads for about 2-3 days each (rinse clean after each use)
on November 6, 2012
I've been using these cleansing pads daily for the past month. My skin is prone to acne and oil build-up. After using this product, the oil part is partially solved, but I still get a couple break outs when I'm pulling all nighters. The pads contain salicylic acid (though not stated what percentage nor directly on the front label). They're gentle enough to use everyday; though depending on your skin type, I haven't experienced irritation, and my skin is somewhat sensitive to cleaners.

Exfoliation is good. I don't know if it's the cleansing pads or the fact the Wave vibrates on my face, but after each use my skin does feel smoother and oil-free. One thing I did notice was even though it did clean all the oil from my face, later when my face got oil again it was definitely more noticeable. Maybe it's because my pores are more open after the cleaning, or maybe the product produces more oil afterwards, I can't scientifically answer. (when my face got oily again it was like a couple minutes or anything, it was probably half way through the day)

I have tried other more harsh cleaners and noticed they did clear up my skin, but if I stopped using it my skin would flare up twice as bad. Using these pads, if I missed a cleansing, I wouldnt break out like I did with "prescription strength" cleaners.

Overall I am pleased with these pads (when used with the Wave). My face does feel cleaner and smoother. The box states "... smoother after the first use..." and I can vouch that's true (for me at least).
on April 18, 2017
These are not the same as the originals that came with the appliance. Thinner, not much soap, out of soap before finished my face and shredded
on August 18, 2017
Love how it feels after cleaning my face with these
on September 11, 2016
I' been using this product for some months and it makes noticeable difference in your skin ,after every use my skin feels soft ,silky and fresh and looks really good . Although If you have dry skin I wouldn't recommend an everyday use . At first I used it every day and got some more pimples than I usually do , so be careful according to your skin type or needs .
on September 5, 2017
I love this product. Helps clear up acne and makes my face feel super soft! Have been using this product for a while now and they don't sell it around where I live so I ordered it off Amazon and I'm happy 😊
on August 11, 2017
I used for a 2 years now
TOP 100 REVIEWERon November 19, 2009
These pads work perfectly with the Clean & Clear kit, (Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser Kit). Each refill box includes a new velcro plastic attachment for the eraser. It's very easy to pop off the old attachment and pop on the new one - mr. 13 year old son replaced it with no problems or instructions.

These pads are straightforward, light foaming, gentle exfoliation. The pads have little pink raised buttons on them that are the exfoliting compound. The active ingredient is salycilic acid, a good treatment for acne. There is a soap in the ingredient line, nothing much different from the ingredients in shampoo and bar soap. This is a bit more aggressive than the regular white pads, and should probably be used every other day in rotation with the original equipment pads, Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser Refill Pack, 20-Count Pads (Pack of 3).

This system has gotten my 13 year old son to wash his face almost every night. He likes the device and the vibration. It has helped control adolescent acne. You mileage may vary.