Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Customer reviews

Size: 5.1 Ounce (Pack of 3)|Style Name: Anti-Blemish Cleanser|Change

Showing 1-10 of 28 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 36 reviews
on May 28, 2014
I'm getting older but still have acne, so when I found a product that was anti-wrinkle AND anti-blemish, I had to give it a try. The product is thick, has a mild scent, and does a good job of removing makeup. It doesn't foam up a great deal, but I don't mind. It rinses completely and leaves the skin feeling clean but not dry. This product contains alpha hydroxy, so don't use a product with retinol immediately afterward--wait at least a half hour (I read that somewhere--it has something to do with the sun). As for the acne--the product uses Salicylic Acid to combat the problem, but I respond better to benzoyl peroxide. However, the benzoyl peroxide is now drying out my skin way too much, so I'm stuck with using products with salicylic acid. I will continue using this product until I find something better--but there aren't too many products available for acne and wrinkle treatment.
on May 18, 2017
I've been using this product for years and absolutely love it. It's mild and non irritating and doesn't dry out my skin.
on May 24, 2017
I just got my skin cream & I'm SO HAPPY LOL?! A month was an eternity!!! I've been using this product for years! Keeps my skin tight, bright & clean. I have sensitive skin so when I have a product that works I stick with it! Just a penny size twice a day. Thanks to the seller & NEUTROGENA!!!
on September 5, 2017
My favourite anti-blemish and anti-acne face wash.
on May 31, 2017
product as expected
on September 20, 2017
Perfect!
on December 4, 2016
Can't find this in stores anymore, so I was happy to see it here! Works well if you are at an age where you need to fight both pimples AND wrinkles!
on November 2, 2016
This was a good buy and a great deal!!! Thank you.
on May 1, 2017
Can't find in stores anymore, glad for the multipack. Great product
on July 24, 2017
An excellent cleaner hard to find in other retail stores .

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question