Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 6, 2014
I chose this item because my once perfect complexion has changed drastically at age 75. It still looks fantastic for a person my age, but because my skin was so extraordinary for most of my adult life, I am somewhat traumatized by quite sudden physical aging. This item does what it claims. I have used it to exfoliate and resurface and my face reflects a definite change in a short period of time. In accompaniment applied daily I have also used after treatment the Neutrogena Anti-Aging Retinol Daily Moisturizer SPF15 (morning application), and the combination seems to be working. My problem is that I am lazy! If one does not properly take the time to secure a routine, possible good rewards will not come. I do recommend this item for the price. I have experienced no cons. On the other hand, the eventual purchase of refills run into money. To avoid this one can purchase more expensive hand-held items that have different variable heads of all kinds, but are in the neighborhood of $200. So, for those who cannot afford the more expensive, this one will definitely benefit your complexion.
on December 30, 2009
This product is even better than I imagined. After reading all the reviews, I just had to see for myself if it worked. I have never experienced this type of thorough exfoliation and cleansing of my face. I used to have stubborn clogged pores that would not be cleared by any other method, but this really helped. My skin used to feel bumpy (although it looked smooth)to the touch, but it's pure silk now. This product also significantly cleared old red acne scar marks. I refer to it as my "little sander."

Neutrogena recommends using the product 3 times per week, which seems really excessive for my particular skin type. I have very fair delicate skin with pink undertones and using this more than once per week is simply too much. I don't think there's anything left to exfoliate, since this product basically "sands off" the top layer of your face. Although it does this very gently, I wouldn't do it more than once per week, or at the very most twice per week. When I tried doing it three times a week, my usually combination skin became very dry and flaky. Moisturizing is extremely important after each treatment and I make sure to slather on a rich, non-pore clogging cream for at least two days afterward.

After I finish doing my face, I also use it on my neck and chest. I always add plenty of extra water so that the product glides more gently on this delicate skin. My neck and chest have never felt so soft or looked so supple! Finally, I use the product on my elbows and hands, concentrating on any rough spots, and even my fingernails. I'm still looking for new things to scrub each time I use it!

This product is great for acne, although not when you're having an actual breakout. I used this after a breakout, and it make the marks disappear faster and my skin has remained quite clear ever since. Also, my skin care products are far more effective now since all dead skin is removed and no longer preventing deep absorption. This product has been good to my sensitive skin and believe it is safe for most sensitive types. There are two settings on the machine, so anyone with delicate skin can try the lowest setting at first.

I also wanted to mention that others have been noticing how soft my face is looking and my mother is also using my rejuvenator. My boyfriend can't keep his hands off skin. He is particularly fascinated with my super smooth nose and chin and constantly wants to touch them! This is great, as long as it doesn't cause me to break out!

Although I'm 35, I don't really have any wrinkles, but I can imagine that this product could be helpful with this issue as well. I highly recommend this product and I will continue to use this indefinately.
on May 11, 2010
I've been eyeing this product for a while, but wasn't sure I wanted to pay the price. I finally broke down and purchased it, and am so glad I did! The vibrating sensation feels really good on my face, and after using it, my face feels so smooth and silky, with a nice healthy glow to it. The air is very dry where I live, so I do put a moisturizer on afterwards. I don't have many crow's feet lines yet, but it does seem to slightly improve the appearance of them. The only negative is that the rejuvenating puffs are one-time use only (or, supposed to be). I am pretty frugal and actually push it and get 2 to 3 uses out of each pad.

I would recommend this Neutrogena product!

March 2011 - Okay, so I've had this product for awhile, and I still LOVE it.... however, it is very, very difficult to find the puffs! Walmart, Walgreens, and KMart all used to carry them, but no longer, as far as I can tell. I finally was able to find them on eBay, where they ranged anywhere from about a buck a piece (for a pack of 24) up to way over two dollars each... just for the puffs!!! Ridiculous! I guess they know they can no longer be found commercially, so some of the sellers on eBay are taking advantage of the consumers! Neutrogena needs to take note and make the rejuvenating puffs available commercially, and at a reasonable price!
on May 15, 2012
I've had this product for a few years now and I love it. I originally bought it to clean my pores and I must admit it does not do that as efficiently as I hoped for but it makes my skin feel amazing.

I am originally from Argentina and after moving to the USA my skin didn't seem to agre, with the water here. My skin started feeling rough and dry and even a little itchy. The first time I tried this product I was in love. My skin felt so good I couldn't stop touching it, it was soft and silky, my break outs stopped along with the roughness and itching. I do understand tho that this might be too much for very delicate skin. The exfoliating pads can easily irritate you if your skin is delicate. However, for my skin they are perfect.

I highly recommend this product for someone looking for something to exfoliate and soften your skin. It did make my skin feel firmer, but I'm 28 and I know that that result is not always obteined, so I wont recommend it for that.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
VINE VOICEon August 1, 2008
I was one of the skeptics about this product until I tried it.

I did it for the first time last night, and this morning when I woke up, my skin indeed looked fabulously glowy and smooth, even better than a lot of the high-end exfoliation products I'd used! I could not say enough good things about it, but here is the summary:

1. Very easy to operate.

2. Facial massage:
Despite the instruction that recommends three minutes of use, I did it for 10 minutes because it just feels so good!

3. Safe for sensitive and thin skin.
Mine is sensitive/thin/dry skin. With 10 minutes of use, my skin actually took it very well, no redness or peeling at all.

4. Multi-function:
Yes, I also used it on my neck. Then, I applied a thick layer of Vaseline lotion onto my neck.

5. Amazingly effective:
My face/neck visibly and feel smoother, bouncier, more even, less patchy, less red after only one application!

I cannot stop touching my skin!!! It feels so soft and looks so radiant! I also notice that it absorbs my moisturizer better, which helps a lot with the skin improvement. I personally use a lot of anti-oxidant products on my face on a daily basis.
on March 1, 2008
I have been using this since I bought it at Christmas as a gift to myself, I have to say this is one cool product. I really am a big Neutrogena fan. I don't follow the directions to discard the pad after every use, there is enough "stuff" in these to go at least 2-3 times, plus there aren't that many pads in the initial kit(only 12). I'm a bit frugal, so I'll get a couple more uses out of them, but my skin is looking so great. I use almost all Neutrogena skin care products, and I have only good things to say about them. I just started using their Healthy Skin Night lotion and it is wonderful, I also use their Healthy Defense SPF 30 light tint and love that. I would also recommend their 3 in 1 concealer,eye cream, and spf 20, that stuff can make a new mom look like she's had a full nights rest. I really do like this product and think it's great for refining texture of the skin, I did find it a little abrasive the first time I used it, but now I don't. It's a great product and cheaper than a facial.
on December 28, 2009
The only facial scrub cleaner that I've found more effective than this is the sonic at Sephora - and that costs something like [...] This little bargain honestly smooths out my face to be a soft as a ... well you know what!

At first you may notice some blemishes you never had before; although that was never the case with me, my daughter complained at first that she had "new zits." Stick with it. What you will notice within the first ten days for sure is that you have none of those little ugly blackheads, whiteheads, or hard as rock "fatty" bumps. I also find (at 51) that it makes my fine lines and wrinkles appear more smooth. I couldn't be happier with this purchase, and have given it as a gift to both of my twenty-something daughters.

And finally, the price on Amazon was FAR LESS than at Target or Walmart. I'm thrilled.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon July 5, 2010
I've only been using the rejuvenator for 2 weeks, but I already see an improvement in my skin (smaller pores, softer and firmer skin). My make-up application also looks better...after applying my foundation and powder, my skin looks like porcelain. Great product. Would recommend.
on May 21, 2016
As described! Quick turnaround
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 30, 2010
The first time I tried this product, I couldn't believe how soft and silky my face felt when I rinsed it off. I use it nearly every evening after I remove my makeup from the day. The replacement pads, however, are ridiculously expensive. I reuse my pads several times, adding my own cleanser to it. Often, after rinsing the pad, I place a moisturizer on it and do my face with it again. The softness of my face is felt directly after using the product, but not noticeable during the day or even later in the evening. Try the product; it's more reasonably priced compared to the expensive ones like Clarisonic and probably is just as good. I think it may be beneficial as it probably increases blood flow to the face. I'm 55 with fair to medium complexion and some age spots as well.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.