Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 100 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 108 reviews
on December 31, 2012
I bought 3 of these. I intended to give to my daughter's friend, who is going through puberty and breaking out pretty bad and my 15 year old son, an athlete, who has terrible breakouts. My tween didn't want to gift to her friend, so as not to hurt her feelings. I kept it for myself and my face is noticeably baby butt soft. I already notice fewer explosions on my son's face. I'm already a neutrogena fan. I spent hundreds on microderm abrasion treatments in the past. Ever since I switched to meutrogena two years ago, my complexion is clear, acne free, and scars from past explosions are either gone or barely noticeable. I am 46 and people always compliment my skin and ask what I use for my facial regimen. They are surprised when I mention drug store brand that doesn't cost hundreds and doesn't irritate like Proactiv. I recommend this microderm kit. Save, save, save...
on December 28, 2012
I have to say this is probably the BEST thing I got for myself for Christmas! I absolutely LOVE it!!

The very first time I used the brush (applicator?) I noticed my face felt amazingly smooth and my pores looked smaller. Then my husband (knowing I had used the kit) said he thought my face looked even better the next day. I have only used the darned thing 4 times and I LOVE it. I cannot say if my little tiny wrinkles will ever disappear BUT this brush is GREAT for gentle resurfacing and I'm hoping it will help me get rid of a little sun spot I have on my forehead. Just be sure to use it sparingly in the first few days if you have sensitive skin. I irritated my cheek in one spot on day 3 -- guess I was just a little overly excited at finding a product that actually does what it claims. And it's much cheaper than these branded rotating face brushes that cost $100+. Love it!!

Good job, Neutrogena. I love it and plan to buy one for each of my sisters.
on July 13, 2017
This is a great product, was skeptical on it's claims on the box, but it really does deliver. My skin looks so smooth after one time using it. Definitely would recommend to everyone.
on January 3, 2013
Several months ago I paid $50 with a Groupon for a microdermabrason facial. The result was my face was very smooth, and soft. However, I have not been back for another one. When looking for a home machine, for the price this seemed to have above par reviews, so I tried it. After one use, my face was about 90% as soft as it was after the $50 professional facial. For $15, I think that is well worth it. After using it for a little over a week, about every other day, I find that about 80% of my blackheads, or clogged pores are cleared up and much reduced. These were not horrible to begin with, but I do wear make up everyday, so there were some. It is a visible improvement.
The product is easy to remember to use, because I am seeing results. It says to use for two minutes one each part of the face, but I just scrub around in different areas until the foam is drying out.
I'll update this in about a month to talk about an difference in fine lines.
on December 27, 2015
Exactly what I wanted at a price much less than at the local stores. Great quality!!
on August 3, 2013
I am very excited about this product. It sloughs off dead skin and keeps my complexion looking healthy. I use this twice weekly and run the pad only (after it's on the machine) under hot water about two or three times during treatment so that the machine glides over my skin smoothly throughout the process. Be sure to use it the FULL specified time on EACH area of your face but DON'T PRESS DOWN! My first treatment was the most dramatic because my wrinkles were actually less noticeable after all of the dead skin was buffed away. I apply 100% Aloe after each treatment. I have light acne breakouts which improved but I still have to use my store brand Sulfur Mask as an overnight spot treatment on occasion so this is not an "acne miracle" for HORMONAL breakouts but with continued use it will keep pores unclogged and improve the appearance of acne scars. Just be patient!

FYI: Be sure to watch the "NEUTROGENA" tutorial on their website or on you tube. I found other you tube reviews helpful as well but be careful when following the advice of others because some of them did NOT follow directions and ended up with red, inflamed skin after pressing down too hard. You should not be in pain after using this product so if you are, back off on the amount of pressure you apply during treatment.
on February 16, 2013
got this item for a little gift for my wife..was a little trepidatious about getting her this type of present, married men understand where i am coming from! she used it upon receiving (on time delivery as well!) and she was very happy with product. saying this, she hasnt used it but one time, so the results are still to be discovered. will update in a bit to letcha know how it worked for her....i would purchase from seller again and again b/c of their service and prices. the only thing about product, which doesnt take any stars away, is that it didnt come with any directions for usage! kinda had to fly by seat of her pants, but she figured it out quickly!
on April 16, 2013
I purchased the Neutrogena Microbrasion kit to help improve my skin and decrease breakouts. I was very happy with the improved skin softness that I experienced after using this product. I noticed a decrease in red skin discolorations, soft skin, and an overall “glow”. The product did not help decrease my breakouts; however I would still say that the provided skin improvements made it worth the purchase. This holiday bundle is a great deal because the replacements pads alone can be very costly.
on July 4, 2017
A must have for beautiful flawless skin. Use it 3 times a week and see the difference. Clears age spots for older females.
on February 7, 2013
Wow! Do you have trouble with blackheads, big pores, rough skin, oily skin, or acne prone skin? If you answered "yes" to any of those questions, then the Neutrogena Microdermabrasion tool will be one of the biggest lifesavers you've ever had! I bought the Neutrogena Microdermabrasion Holiday Bonus Pack a month ago and have been using it 3 times a week (especially after intense workouts) and the results have been amazing! My skin is now noticeably smoother and my breakouts have been significantly reduced...so much that even one of my friends commented on my skin the other day, which was really encouraging! Overall, I would highly recommend this product to anyone who's skin is not entirely what they dream of it to be and being a bonus pack, you receive a 3 month supply for an extremely low price!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.