Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM March Birthstone Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 98 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 106 reviews
on December 31, 2012
I bought 3 of these. I intended to give to my daughter's friend, who is going through puberty and breaking out pretty bad and my 15 year old son, an athlete, who has terrible breakouts. My tween didn't want to gift to her friend, so as not to hurt her feelings. I kept it for myself and my face is noticeably baby butt soft. I already notice fewer explosions on my son's face. I'm already a neutrogena fan. I spent hundreds on microderm abrasion treatments in the past. Ever since I switched to meutrogena two years ago, my complexion is clear, acne free, and scars from past explosions are either gone or barely noticeable. I am 46 and people always compliment my skin and ask what I use for my facial regimen. They are surprised when I mention drug store brand that doesn't cost hundreds and doesn't irritate like Proactiv. I recommend this microderm kit. Save, save, save...
on May 5, 2013
I don't like much because can't note the different at all you can get it a try cheap,,, Try it
on January 3, 2013
Several months ago I paid $50 with a Groupon for a microdermabrason facial. The result was my face was very smooth, and soft. However, I have not been back for another one. When looking for a home machine, for the price this seemed to have above par reviews, so I tried it. After one use, my face was about 90% as soft as it was after the $50 professional facial. For $15, I think that is well worth it. After using it for a little over a week, about every other day, I find that about 80% of my blackheads, or clogged pores are cleared up and much reduced. These were not horrible to begin with, but I do wear make up everyday, so there were some. It is a visible improvement.
The product is easy to remember to use, because I am seeing results. It says to use for two minutes one each part of the face, but I just scrub around in different areas until the foam is drying out.
I'll update this in about a month to talk about an difference in fine lines.
on February 7, 2013
Wow! Do you have trouble with blackheads, big pores, rough skin, oily skin, or acne prone skin? If you answered "yes" to any of those questions, then the Neutrogena Microdermabrasion tool will be one of the biggest lifesavers you've ever had! I bought the Neutrogena Microdermabrasion Holiday Bonus Pack a month ago and have been using it 3 times a week (especially after intense workouts) and the results have been amazing! My skin is now noticeably smoother and my breakouts have been significantly reduced...so much that even one of my friends commented on my skin the other day, which was really encouraging! Overall, I would highly recommend this product to anyone who's skin is not entirely what they dream of it to be and being a bonus pack, you receive a 3 month supply for an extremely low price!
on August 3, 2013
I am very excited about this product. It sloughs off dead skin and keeps my complexion looking healthy. I use this twice weekly and run the pad only (after it's on the machine) under hot water about two or three times during treatment so that the machine glides over my skin smoothly throughout the process. Be sure to use it the FULL specified time on EACH area of your face but DON'T PRESS DOWN! My first treatment was the most dramatic because my wrinkles were actually less noticeable after all of the dead skin was buffed away. I apply 100% Aloe after each treatment. I have light acne breakouts which improved but I still have to use my store brand Sulfur Mask as an overnight spot treatment on occasion so this is not an "acne miracle" for HORMONAL breakouts but with continued use it will keep pores unclogged and improve the appearance of acne scars. Just be patient!

FYI: Be sure to watch the "NEUTROGENA" tutorial on their website or on you tube. I found other you tube reviews helpful as well but be careful when following the advice of others because some of them did NOT follow directions and ended up with red, inflamed skin after pressing down too hard. You should not be in pain after using this product so if you are, back off on the amount of pressure you apply during treatment.
on March 15, 2013
It is a great deal if you already like the Neutrogena Microdermabrasion, but if you have not yet tried it...I love the device. It exfoliates (as intended...again, thank you product for working as intended...so rare these days) BUT be careful if you have never used it. It WILL exfoliate. I will NOT cure all of your skin issues. Be careful around the eyes and use it on the low speed. But personally, I dig it. If you have any questions, just ask.
on December 28, 2012
I have to say this is probably the BEST thing I got for myself for Christmas! I absolutely LOVE it!!

The very first time I used the brush (applicator?) I noticed my face felt amazingly smooth and my pores looked smaller. Then my husband (knowing I had used the kit) said he thought my face looked even better the next day. I have only used the darned thing 4 times and I LOVE it. I cannot say if my little tiny wrinkles will ever disappear BUT this brush is GREAT for gentle resurfacing and I'm hoping it will help me get rid of a little sun spot I have on my forehead. Just be sure to use it sparingly in the first few days if you have sensitive skin. I irritated my cheek in one spot on day 3 -- guess I was just a little overly excited at finding a product that actually does what it claims. And it's much cheaper than these branded rotating face brushes that cost $100+. Love it!!

Good job, Neutrogena. I love it and plan to buy one for each of my sisters.
on January 22, 2013
This is a fantastic product. After having two children, my skin started to have recurring break outs. I have tried almost every over the counter acne product and this is the only one that's ever made a dent. My skin isn't perfect, but it's significantly better than it's been in ages.
on March 31, 2013
I love this product, it makes my skin feels so soft & clear. I get the replacement pads on subscription.
on April 16, 2013
I purchased the Neutrogena Microbrasion kit to help improve my skin and decrease breakouts. I was very happy with the improved skin softness that I experienced after using this product. I noticed a decrease in red skin discolorations, soft skin, and an overall “glow”. The product did not help decrease my breakouts; however I would still say that the provided skin improvements made it worth the purchase. This holiday bundle is a great deal because the replacements pads alone can be very costly.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.