Lyft Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Noah Gundersen PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Size: 24 Count|Style Name: Microdermabrasion System Puff Refills|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,308 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,552 reviews
on October 4, 2016
I bought this product from Amazon years ago, and I'm still using it to microderm my face. I can happily say that after 3-4 years of use, this product is still going strong for me and is a regular tool in my beauty arsenal. I found that at first, I was using it too often as my skin began to dry out and get rough and flaky looking. However, I was using it about every day in the winter time - I don't know what I was thinking. After that initial experience, I toned it down drastically after doing research that said microdermabrasion should be done no more than once a week - especially when it's a rough pad like this one has.

After that mishap, the rest is history; my skin has never been so soft and glow-y. I use it once a week, run it around the different zones of my face for two minutes as Neutrogena suggests, the whole process takes about 10 minutes. Afterwards, I rinse my face off and complete the rest of my beauty routine (I've written it below). Definitely gets the dead skin off and leaves your skin looking and feeling smoother. I would definitely recommend this little tool to anyone looking to improve the texture of their face in one easy step.

PRO TIP: How I use this tool: (25 year old female, sensitive skin, combination oily in T-zone, dry forehead and around mouth)
1) Wash my face with a non-irritating cleanser (I'm currently using Biore charcoal face wash)
2) Apply toner (I use witch hazel)
3) Exfoliate using this product - I use this microdermabrasion system once a week
4) Serums (I use vitamin C and hyaluronic acid serums)
5) Moisturize! Very important step, don't skip it after using this product

Hope this review helps you guys both make a good decision and figure out how to use the thing!
11 comment| 125 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 22, 2016
Great product works just as well as it's $100 plus counterpart. Love the disposable face pads that make this much more hygienic.
on May 9, 2017
Had been looking for a gentle mechanical exfoliater and this one fits the bill and my wallet. I Only use once or twice a week and it really does a great job. After use my serums absorb and sink into my skin so much better.
Have been using awhile and pads last awhile with proper cleaning. I use alcohol to sterilize them after use. They don't suds up very well but that's fine with me because I'd rather use my own cleanser.
on August 15, 2016
Excellent product! Highly recommended.
on August 17, 2016
I just love this and use it daily...I wish it came with more pads, but I just ordered additional ones when I purchased the system.
on March 27, 2016
I have been using these for a year now and it still works! I use it once a week only along with Olay pro cleanser which I use 3x a week. Although it doesn't completely prevent blackheads, my skin feels so soft and toned.
on May 27, 2017
I have fallen love with this microdermabrasion system. I started using it about 3 months ago and love how it makes my older skin feel. I definitely feel that my face absorbs serums, creams, etc better after using this. I know that I don't use it enough but I'm trying.
on June 27, 2017
This really does tighten the facial skn. Helps with wrinkles and glad I got it. I use the pads at least 10 times before I throw them away too. Just add a little soap to the pad replace the soap that has been used up after 3 or 4 uses.
on October 30, 2016
I saw an improvement in my skin after use one, warning though, do not over-wet the pad as it will run into your eyes and IT STINGS SO BAD.
on September 28, 2016
I love these little puffs!!! Every time I use them, they leave my skin so soft and vibrant!!! Thank you, Neutrogena!!