Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Size: 24 Count|Style Name: Microdermabrasion System Puff Refills|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,227 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,450 reviews
on October 4, 2016
I bought this product from Amazon years ago, and I'm still using it to microderm my face. I can happily say that after 3-4 years of use, this product is still going strong for me and is a regular tool in my beauty arsenal. I found that at first, I was using it too often as my skin began to dry out and get rough and flaky looking. However, I was using it about every day in the winter time - I don't know what I was thinking. After that initial experience, I toned it down drastically after doing research that said microdermabrasion should be done no more than once a week - especially when it's a rough pad like this one has.

After that mishap, the rest is history; my skin has never been so soft and glow-y. I use it once a week, run it around the different zones of my face for two minutes as Neutrogena suggests, the whole process takes about 10 minutes. Afterwards, I rinse my face off and complete the rest of my beauty routine (I've written it below). Definitely gets the dead skin off and leaves your skin looking and feeling smoother. I would definitely recommend this little tool to anyone looking to improve the texture of their face in one easy step.

PRO TIP: How I use this tool: (25 year old female, sensitive skin, combination oily in T-zone, dry forehead and around mouth)
1) Wash my face with a non-irritating cleanser (I'm currently using Biore charcoal face wash)
2) Apply toner (I use witch hazel)
3) Exfoliate using this product - I use this microdermabrasion system once a week
4) Serums (I use vitamin C and hyaluronic acid serums)
5) Moisturize! Very important step, don't skip it after using this product

Hope this review helps you guys both make a good decision and figure out how to use the thing!
on June 25, 2016
I've used these for over 2 years & love them. I keep buying them. My face always feel lighter, cleaner & softer after using them. The first 2 times, however, I used it for a long time & my face's skin was dried, peeled off like crazy! I was scared & stopped using it. Then I reused it for a short time, washed it off, applied moisturizer on & it's perfect from then!
on October 30, 2016
I saw an improvement in my skin after use one, warning though, do not over-wet the pad as it will run into your eyes and IT STINGS SO BAD.
on September 24, 2016
I have been using this product for years and absolutely love it. I actually use it every day and people cannot tell my age. This is the best over the counter product that money can buy for a more youthful look. People always compliment my complexion because of this product. Highly recommended.
on October 13, 2016
I truly love this product BUT there's one thing I need to warn ya'll about....DO NOT get any of this in your eyes! I did and it took close to an hour to be able to see again!!!!!
on October 24, 2016
Wasn't so sure after the first few uses but after 1 month my fine lines and wrinkles are disappearing!
on November 2, 2016
Your face feels absolutely clean afterwards and you see a difference the next day. I've used it for 2 weeks accompanied by the Liquid Neutrogena and my face has gone from 0-80. Will continue using it until my face is spotless, healthy and rejuvenating looking.
on March 22, 2016
This is my second one of these little machines. I love it, only wish they would make a pad like the wave so could switch between the two on off nights when not using the deep clean.
on November 11, 2016
They removed all dead skin on my face,my skin is so soft and fresh now. It's is very easy to use,quick process but result is amazing. You can feel the difference from first use. I love this product and must have one.
on November 3, 2016
My mom has this same product and I loved it . So i decided to get my own. It gets all my dry skin off and makes my skin feel so smooth. Only down fall is buying the replacements. They are kind of expensive. So I wash with this product maybe 3 times a week when my face needs that extra boost and wash with my regular fash wash the other days.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.