- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Clinically shown to help calm and relax you in the shower while cleansing and moisturizing.
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 2%, homosalate 4%, octisalate 4%, octocrylene 2% (Sunscreen).Inactive Ingredients: Water, dimethicone, isononyl isononanoate, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, styrene/acrylates copolymer, steareth-21, trisiloxane, nylon-12, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, retinol, BHT, ascorbic acid, hydrolyzed myrtus communis leaf extract, silica, caprylyl glycol, polysorbate 20, stearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, sodium hyaluronate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, xanthan gum, disodium EDTA, sodium hydroxide, chlorphenesin, phenoxyethanol, fragrance.
- apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
- reapply at least every 2 hours
- use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.– 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- You may experience mild redness, a warm, tingling sensation or flaking (skin exfoliation). These are normal, temporary indications that the formula is working. If effects persist or cause discomfort, limit use to once every other day until your skin adjusts, then revert to daily use.
- protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun