Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on December 31, 2016
Feels good on my skin, I can feel my face is smoother and it looks so much clearer. Love the SPF.
I have been using this in the day and the night time repair at night for about 3 weeks.
Discoloration is fading and has even cleared some sun damage I had.
I am 60, but still can have occasional breakouts, none since using these products.
Has also helped wrinkles, I believe. Less noticeable.
on November 27, 2016
Good stuff. Apply every night and my skin looks so smooth and soft. P.S. I'm 69 years old and no one believes it. My customers tell me they hope they look as good as I do when they reach my age. Oh what a feeling. :)
on December 6, 2017
This stuff works! I always grab it when I get blemishes and after 4 days it fades and 7 it's pretty much gone. I have hyper-pigmentation. I also think it works on fine lines. I started noticing some very fine lines and at the same time I used this for my spots and they were both gone! That's ok with me!! Tip: make sure you twist it shut after use or it will quickly evaporate.
on August 18, 2016
This stuff made me breakout which is rare for me, loved the smell, texture and Neutrogena in general but this product did not work for me.
on August 6, 2015
Great night time moisturizer! My face felt so plump & rejuvenated in the morning & yes I completed the entire bottle before posting the review! Did not break me out!
on April 11, 2017
This really does seem to even out my skin tone, which is amazing to me. It's a good, lightweight moisturizer, non irritating, and seems to lessen the redness and blotchiness I'm prone too.
on September 18, 2013
This really works! I saw a difference within 3 days. Light, non-oily, disappears quickly. Doesn't feel pasty or heavy. I have an old scar from stitches on my chin and it has even faded that! I also have summer freckles and some blotchy discolored areas and everything has faded to a more even consistent tone. Love it!
on February 25, 2017
I was very excited to get this product based on the commercials and reviews. Unfortunately, it did not work for me. It also irritated my skin. I love Neutrogena in general but this was a huge disappointment.
on July 14, 2017
It's good moisturizer. I was hoping to use it to help darkening skin on my upper lip. Maybe not using it regularly enough, but not sure it does much on that front.
on July 14, 2016
I like the texture of this, very smooth, but if it gets anywhere near my eyes, they are burning and watering for hours.