Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 535 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 640 reviews
on September 24, 2016
I have spent the past couple of years spending money on ungodly expensive facial cleaners and creams in my attempt to combat redness. I bought this, as well as the Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Redness Soothing Facial Cleanser, 6 Fluid Ounce, and boom. Redness gone, after a solid year and a half of battle. I continue to use both daily and now look normal again.
on July 28, 2016
I have been using the night cream version of this cream for over a year now. I thought given that it is summer I should try to protect my face a bit more from the sun. Unfortunately my skin broke out more from the sun screen so I went back to using just the night cream.
on December 31, 2016
Feels good on my skin, I can feel my face is smoother and it looks so much clearer. Love the SPF.
I have been using this in the day and the night time repair at night for about 3 weeks.
Discoloration is fading and has even cleared some sun damage I had.
I am 60, but still can have occasional breakouts, none since using these products.
Has also helped wrinkles, I believe. Less noticeable.
on May 30, 2015
I'm 53 years old and started getting age spots due to the hormonal changes of menopause. I started using this product 3 weeks ago and have recently gotten a few compliments on how clear and fresh my complexion looks. I use the product twice daily (morning and evening) and like how it absorbs in my skin. It even works well under makeup.
on April 7, 2017
Been using this on and off for a couple years now. I don't always have dark spots but when I do, I buy Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair... Because it works. And it works more effectively if you DO apply it (the daytime one) every 2 hours and combine it with the nighttime one. I see results within the first week but of course it takes longer than that to completely rid my face of the dark spots.
on November 22, 2014
I don't use this too terribly often but when I do im careful of the amount I apply. I only use it on certain spots on my face. I have a red blotch (unsure of what it is or if it's scar tissue, never went to a doctor. It looks like I was punched) but if I put too much on it then my face is oily in that area the next morning. But with consecutive use it did improve the color. However, since I don't use it daily the redness did come back some.. BUT it DID work!
on June 14, 2014
It's a little expensive, but it does give great results. I have combination skin that despite all the hype of other products will still breakout in the t-zone if i'm not careful. Neutrogena is about the best CVS/Walgreens carried line use i can rely on, and this moisturizer was cheaper here on Amazon than at my local store. After just 3 nights of consistent I can see a difference in the amount of oiliness in my t-zone, though i can't see any difference in my "dark spots" (which might just be freckles). I'll buy it again.
on November 27, 2016
Good stuff. Apply every night and my skin looks so smooth and soft. P.S. I'm 69 years old and no one believes it. My customers tell me they hope they look as good as I do when they reach my age. Oh what a feeling. :)
on July 27, 2016
This cream was easy to use (wash face, apply cream, go to bed), did not sting or burn, smelled great, worked very well and did not stain my clothes or pillows. The price is also excellent compared to similar designer products. I had a lot of acne scars and redness on my face, but with two months of using this cream each night my skin was at least 75% cleared up and my complexion was much better overall. I continue to uses this cream every now and then to deal with more scars and bad tone that develops. I think it perks my skin up as well and makes it look brighter and healthier.

The bad part: At first this cream dried my skin out a badly and it was actually bright red and painful. I had to apply a lot of moisturizer and stop using the cream for a few days. I found that applying the cream at night, washing it off then applying moisturizer right away along with only using the cream for 5 days then taking a 2 or 3 day break prevented the dryness from returning.
on December 13, 2016
This is the only product I have found that works as described. Some of the areas of my skin looked worse before it looked better but that cleared up pretty quick. Redness and peeling for maybe a week. My makeup covered it up during that time and it didn't bother me. Now the fine lines around my eyes are all but gone as I used this product on my entire face.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.