Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,098 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,244 reviews
on February 27, 2017
I'm on my second round of this and I can definitely see an improvement in the fine lines around my eyes since using - I catch my reflection now and then during the day and it surprises me just how noticeable it is! Hasn't helped so much with the deeper lines around my lips and between my brows yet, although I can see SOME improvement, but I've read several articles that say the 'difference in a week' is pure hype, that it is more like with steady use over 3-6 months. So, since the fine lines around the outside of my eyes have diminished so much, I'm willing to keep using it and see how it goes. :)

I have received no incentives, no discounts and no free stuff for my review - I wish I knew how to get that stuff but I'm just a schmuck who pays full price. :D
on November 11, 2016
Great product! I used to use Philosophy products but didn't want to spend quite so much money anymore. I research any product that I put in my body and on my body. This one came up highly rated and I can tell you that it works. I'm 51 years old and I spend a lot of time outside in the elements. This product works as well as any more expensive product I have ever used. My skin is smoother, radiant and so soft after only a week.
on October 8, 2015
Maybe my wrinkles are beyond repair or maybe if I stopped using this I'd really notice the difference but so far I don't see a huge change. There isn't much in this little bottle so be prepared to have it on auto-ship. I do like the consistency and how smoothly it absorbs into my skin. If I use too little, my face feels dry but if I use too much around my eyes, they are super dry in the morning. Use sparingly there.
on January 1, 2015
I used Obagi in the past but found it cost prohibitive. Now I use only Neutrogena products. At night I wash with
Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser with my MIA I, then I apply Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Night. Before I go to bed I use Neutrogena Ageless Essentials Continuous Hydration, Night.
In the morning rinse and wash my face gently. I only use the Mia at night.
Then I apply Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair SPF 30, for daytime use. Sometimes I use the toner before applying this.

If you have a prescription for Tentinon (retinol) cream then you would use this at night mixing it with Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Night
on December 19, 2011
I am 59 years old and live in the dry southwest so daily use of good body and face moisturizers are important. I have tried a number of different facial moisturizers starting in my early 40's - most promising to make me look years younger. None of them do including this product. I have seen no visible difference after using this for about 6 months - the last couple both morning and night. I am not, nor have ever been, a smoker nor tanner and have taken otherwise good care of myself so I'm OK with how my skin looks - slight crows feet and wrinkles under the eyes and on forehead - but I'm always willing to try something new. I do like the smooth, non-greasy texture of the lotion, the higher SPF, the opaque bottle to protect ingredients from light and the locking cap to keep out the air, plus the ingredients Retinol Sa and Hyaluronic Acid which seem to be universally acknowledged by the experts to be beneficial to the skin so I am continuing to use it trusting in the long term benefits. The size and weight of the bottle is deceiving as it is only 1 ounce and I ran out of my first bottle much quicker than I expected. I like this product enough to sign up for the subscription service so I don't run out again and with the additional savings I feel it is a extra good value.
on February 25, 2017
I was very excited to get this product because I saw the commercials and read many positive reviews. I literally have two wrinkles (so far). I had high hopes for this product to work. Unfortunately, it didn't. Moreover, it irritated my skin. I've used many Neutrogena products in the past and was always satisfied with them. This one was a huge disappointment.
on April 12, 2014
So I bought this after seeing the commercials about the fast results. Now this stuff has a WONDERFUL smell, I love it just for the smell. I have been using it a couple weeks now and I have noticed a slight difference in the fine lines under my eyes especially after staying up late finishing a paper then getting up a couple hours later for work. I add this to my forehead, by my eyes, and around my mouth, and it only takes one pump, so I think it will last. I also like that it has an SPF that will be great for summer...I will be buying another bottle when this one runs out.
on September 29, 2016
Excellent moisturizing lotion, light and non greasy, works great! Outstanding every day sunscreen protection, you would still want to use the oilier sunscreen lotions if going to the beach or excessively perspiring because it's non greasy formula will wash off, but for every day facial moisture and protection, this product is excellent. I've sunburned my shoulders many times without my face getting burned. I apply about 1 1/2 pumps to my face and neck every morning after showering. It has a light fragrance that isn't offensive.
on December 4, 2013
OK, I'm not one to buy all this wrinkle cream. But I was looking for some online, without high expectations. I read the reviews and they were good. So I ordered and I SWEAR this stuff really does diminish small lines! I'm so impressed that when I ran out I kind of panicked and reordered quickly. Love it!
on July 23, 2015
Not sure this is exactly as advertised in all the magazines but certainly is what was advertised in the Amazon description and while I don't look 10 years younger in 10 days, I didn't really expect that to be the case. My skin is very sun damaged so nothing will "fix" it but this product makes my face soft and supple which is a nice change from the leathery feeling I am used to. I think, over time, it might do a lot more but even in the short time I've used it I can say I will be reordering soon!