Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 146 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 229 reviews
on January 13, 2016
I've used Neutrogena products for so long I don't even know when I started. I've used the Microdermabrasion for years, it still looks new and works great. Recently I gave it to my grand-daughter to get her started on a regimen of skin care. I was going to reorder a new one for myself, and then I saw this Wave Sonic. Omg this was a total waste of money. I can't believe how horrible it is. First, I couldn't get a good hold on it. The thing kept moving around in my hand. I have trouble maintaining a comfortable grip. Second, the choice of power/speed is a joke. You really only have one speed: it's called moving. Slow is basically not moving when the attachment head is in contact with your skin. The fast speed is just an indication the tool is on and moving. Third, the attachment head kept popping off when trying to place the cleansing pad on. The attachment head is easy to remove, hard to get it to stay on. I was expecting much better quality of product from Neutrogena. Save your money. This product is going in the trash, to make room for my new Neutragena Microdermabrasion system. http://www.amazon.com/Neutrogena-070501055250-Microdermabrasion-System/dp/B004ZD2M6I It works.
on August 22, 2013
This Neutrogena Wave works really well. It's also a lot more fun than just using my hands to wash my face. Well, not that washing your face is ever 'fun' but it was a lot less dull, that's for sure. My skin felt instantly smoother and softer after the very first use, and stayed that way each time after. It is very simple to put on a foaming pad and remove it. There's nothing to it!

The price of this cleanser is worth what it can do. There are so many different things similar to the Wave on the market that cost so much more money, but do the same thing. I'm satisfied with my Wave, since it made my skin clean and soft. I can't ask for much more. The foaming pads can be found at any CVS type of store, and there is couple different kinds you can buy too.

Recommended!!

Brianna Lee Book Reviews
on September 29, 2015
This is a mediocre cleanser. I actually bought it because I was given a bunch of the cleaning pads free. It is a decent product, but nothing stellar. If you really want a deep exfoliation, you're going to have to be prepared to drop a few hundred dollars, but the difference is amazing. I'd say this product is better suited for younger girls with minimal facial skin concerns.
on January 23, 2017
Having the cleanser on the pad makes it a one step operation which saves time and money. The pads are ready to use by just wetting the pad and turning on the power. I love the way it cleans my face and how it feels afterwards. It's a must have for those who want to cleanse their faces both day and night without taking a lot of time to do. This is my second one.
on May 11, 2015
I loved it at first, then it started getting glitchy. At first, it wouldn't turn on/spin unless I was holding down the power button. Then, it wouldn't stop spinning until I took the batteries out! Now it's back to not spinning until I hold down the power button.
I really don't want to buy a new one but it's too much of a hassle to take out the batteries after every time I use it. Anyone else have this problem? I thought at first maybe it wasn't waterproof but that makes no sense, plus the description says it is "water-resistant."

**Also, I hadn't even used it for long. I was still in my 1st pack of 14 pads.
on August 6, 2015
I....can't stand this product. I had the original for a while and noticed improvements in my skin that were consistent. The original, after a few months just shorted out and stopped working. I went to regular face washing and felt that extra buff was missing, so I decided to Amazon Prime another. Well apparently, that's not an option so I ordered this.

Well... if you have hair, basically don't. It is pretty aggressive (ALL the settings) which is not safe for skin in general but it also sucks up all the little baby hairs around my face. NOT IDEAL.

Worse than that though, is it stopped working after 4 uses. What a horrid, non-quality product. Last time even bothering. I would recommend the original a while ago, but this is abrasive and doesn't work.
on March 1, 2016
I am very pleased with this product. I purchased this to clean my face because I have been suffer from acne for years. Everyday I use liquid makeup which is neutrogena too and it is specially for people that breaks out so I give it a try with Neutrogena wave sonic. I have been notice that my skin is getting more soft and very clean. Before I used to wash my face with soap to remove makeup but the soap did not remove all the dirt so the wave is doing his job to leave my face clean. I used it almost everyday and it is not irritating my face at all. The product is very easy to use and the only downside I found is the foaming pads that we need to replace after every use.
on July 21, 2017
My first wave was the original which I loved because it made my skin feel so clean and fresh when I used it with the blemish pads. My wave broke and I went out and bought this one to try it. I was very disappointed. This one cost me even more than the original...even with a coupon. In my opinion, the spinning plate didn't have much power in it. It didn't give my face that fresh feeling. It cleaned my face well, but I may as well just use a scrub. Nothing special for my face. Unfortunately I will be returning it.
on August 22, 2016
So far, I love this little cleaner. I do wish the pads were reusable, but that's really the only downside. I bought it primarily to help with exfoliation, and it seems to be working really well. My skin feels brighter and cleaner after using this.
on September 28, 2016
I used to have one of these a long while back and I couldn't find the old style like this anywhere! So glad I found it, this leaves my face smooth and flawless! I'm cheap so when I use a scrubby pad, I rinse it and flip it over for the next day!