Neutrogena T/Sal Therapeutic Shampoo for Scalp Build-Up Control with Salicylic Acid, Scalp Treatment for Dandruff, Scalp Psoriasis & Seborrheic Dermatitis Relief, 4.5 fl. oz (Pack of 2)
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||2.6 x 1.9 x 6.75 inches|
About this item
- 4.5-fluid ounce of Neutrogena T/Sal Therapeutic Shampoo Scalp Build-Up Control is made with salicylic acid and helps clear & control crusty build-up associated with severe scalp conditions
- This effective dandruff shampoo contains 3% salicylic acid, a clinically proven active ingredient and treats symptoms caused by scalp psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis & dandruff
- This therapeutic shampoo continues to work for hours even after shampoo is rinsed off with a conditioning formula free of added color, preservatives & fragrance
- Dermatologist-recommended dandruff shampoo provides maximum relief for dry, itchy, flaky scalps
- After just one use, this effective salicylic acid shampoo starts clearing crusty scalp build-up while relieving itching and flaking associated with severe scalp conditions
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Treat scalp build-up with Neutrogena T/Sal Therapeutic Shampoo Scalp Build-Up Control. After just one use, this dermatologist-recommended scalp treatment begins to clear crusty scalp build-up, while relieving itching and flaking associated with severe scalp conditions like scalp psoriasis or seborrheic dermatitis and even helps control the symptoms of common dandruff. This effective formula of this dandruff control shampoo contains 3% salicylic acid, a clinically proven active ingredient and continues to work for hours even after shampoo is rinsed off. Free of added color, preservatives, and fragrance, the conditioning formula of this scalp shampoo provides maximum relief for dry, itchy, flaky scalps.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.6 x 1.9 x 6.75 inches; 9 Ounces
- Item model number : SG_B00KM8ZLYA_US
- UPC : 085275707052 070501096505
- Manufacturer : Johnson & Johnson Sales
- ASIN : B00KM8ZLYA
Best Sellers Rank:
#50,897 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #1,333 in Hair Shampoo
- Customer Reviews:
Active Ingredient Salicylic Acid 3% (anti-dandruff, anti-seborrheic dermatitis, anti-psoriasis) Inactive Ingredients Water, sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, cocamidopropyl betaine, polyquaternium-22, sodium citrate, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, hexylene glycol, linoleamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate
Wet hair thoroughly. Massage liberal amount of T/Sal® Shampoo into the scalp. Leave lather on scalp for several minutes. Rinse and repeat.
More items to explore
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.