Safety Warning Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Other information
May stain some fabrics
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Active Ingredients:Avobenzone 3% (sunscreen)Homosalate 10% (sunscreen)Octisalate 5% (sunscreen)Octocrylene 2.8% (sunscreen)Oxybenzone 6% (sunscreen)Inactive Ingredients: Behenyl alcohol, BHT, butyloctyl salicylate, caprylyl methicone, diethylhexyl 2,6-naphthalate, dimethicone, disodium EDTA, ethylhexyl stearate, ethylhexylglycerin, ethylparaben, fragrance, glyceryl stearate, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, methylparaben, PEG-100 stearate, phenoxyethanol, propylparaben, silica, sodium polyacrylate, styrene/acrylates copolymer, trideceth-6, trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/hexadecene copolymer, water, xanthan gum.
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
Sun Protection Measures:
- Immediately after towel drying
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Children under six months: Ask a doctor