Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 31-40 of 122 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 154 reviews
on May 19, 2016
It gives your face a nice gentle scrub to get your skin really clean. It is very hard to find and I was thrilled to finally locate it here.
on December 20, 2016
Excellent product! Leaves face feeling and looking soft, clean and shining!
on November 3, 2014
I like the product, BUT this did not come with an additional velcro/sticker which attaches to the plastic head/disk, of which I really need. I received 3 packs of individual pads (14 per pack), which comes to 42 pads, but no velcro/sticker
on January 27, 2017
not as good as prior versions. No exfoliating action AT ALL.
VINE VOICEon February 12, 2011
While searching for replacement pads for the discontinued Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser Refill Pack 20 pads I stumbled on these Foaming Exfoliating Pads. Thank Goodness for Mr. Lebryk's review and suggestions for alternating with the Neutrogena Wave Deep Clean Foaming Pad Refills, 30 Count to avoid over drying and irritation. The Wave Refills fit the Blackhead Eraser PERFECTLY. The Exfoliating pads are excellent substitutes for the Clean and Clear Blackhead Eraser refills due to the Salicylic Acid.

We found it best to use them ONCE A DAY - AT NIGHT - EVERY OTHER DAY until your skin adjusts to the Salicylic Acid and friction/exfoliation. THEN EVERY NIGHT if you need it. We never made it to two times a day without irritation. This is the same process we went through initially with the Blackhead Eraser Kit. The kids initially went overboard using the ERASER at first. Using it two times a day for an unknown amount of time and pressure etc caused "road rash". A light hand, less frequent use, less scrub time, more thorough rinsing AND a good moisturizer had their skin soft, glowing and healthy. Taking the time to figure it out is worth the effort.

It's the right medicated foam getting into the pores long enough to kill the acne bacteria is what works. THEN my acne-faced kids think MORE IS BETTER, like sanding the pimples off their faces and wind up looking like "burnt pizza face" We learned the hard way, to take the time to LEARN HOW to take better care of ourselves compared to paying the Dermatologist for magic bullets that don't necessarily work either or have major side effects.

Health care plans are minimally covering prescription acne care IF covering at all. The cost for those infomercial treatments delivered to your door isn't cheap either. So short of "grin and bear it until you outgrow it" we've had to research, trial-and-error to find what really works for us. So many tried and true Neutrogena and Clean & Clear items are being discontinued + are so much more expensive when found :( Finding Pad Refill bundle here at Amazon for a decent price, twenty bucks, AND Mr. Lebryk's comments were a WIN...woo-hoo they do work well for us!

Well enough I bought both aNeutrogena WAVE SONIC - 1 ct. AND Neutrogena Wave Facial System as backups for the BlackHead Eraser scrubber and my discountinued Neutrogena Restoratives Renewal scrubber. The Wave Refill Pads fit it too, just a comparable treatment formula IS NOT AVAILABLE :(

***NOTE*** Save the Velcro attachment heads, you only get one per box of refills! If Velcro gets clogged with fibers, wait until attachment is thoroughly dry then press tape on the Velcro a few times to remove the unwanted fibers. If you have kids using these the attachment heads get lost AND are not sold separately :(
VINE VOICEon March 2, 2011
It's good and it does what it says it does but I don't use it in the shower. It's already difficult to find refill pads regularly at a decent price and some have been discontinued already. Getting used to the ergonomic fit in the palm of the hand took a bit compared to the Neutrogena Total Skin Renewal vibrating thing I've been using...is discontinued and it's refill pads also so the pricing when found is totally outrageous AND not worth it.

UPDATE: Review from first Neutrogena Wave purchased...

Purchased this as a backup to the Clean and Clear Blackhead Eraser And the Neutrogena Total Skin Renewal devices which have been discontinued by Johnson & Johnson. After reading Wave reviews on Amazon going from 2008 until 2/2011, I wasn't sure what to expect:
1. the pads foaming or not,
2. skin reaction,
3. really waterproof,
4. worth it,
5. if thing would last more then a month

I took the plunge its OK, it deep cleans, my skin looks wonderful, massaging vibrations relaxing as long as it just glides over chin and cheek bones and doesn't rest there to give you the shakes. Although it says "gentle enough for daily use" after 3 days, twice a day my face was very dry and had chemical peel "frost" that eventually peels off. The cleanser makes my skin crave moisturizer. So I use the Wave in the evening followed by a moisturizer, much better :) I think my ten bucks delivered a good return. Reviews have me afraid to use this in the shower, contributing to it's early death, so I haven't!

The Wave came with a refill coupon, the Neutrogena site ran out with no info about replenishment :( Finding reasonably priced refill pads is "interesting", even AMAZON "eligible for FREE super saver shipping" ones sold out quickly...sign up to be notified!

Additional research calling BOTH Neutrogena AND Clean and Clear found:
Pads - Wave Deep Clean = white w/cleanser that DO NOT foam
Wave Deep Clean Foaming = blue w/foaming cleanser
Wave Gentle Exfoliating = white w/orange microbeads (others have mentioned pink microbeads too)
Wave Shine-free Blemish-free = light orange with 1% Salicylic Acid (discontinued)

Clean and Clear Blackhead Eraser = lilac pads with 1% Salicylic Acid (discontinued)... use 3 times a week
Total Skin Renewal = cream pads w/mushroom extract (discontinued) ... use 3 times a week. This is my FAVORITE for skin brightening, tone, smoothness and clarity. I'm sorry it's gone!

***ALL pads are the same size (1.57 inches/40mm DIAmeter)

Web research: - you can find the refill pads from various sources at various, usually expensive prices (beyond SEVEN BUCKS) - some packages are WITHOUT the attachment head
- inner bags of the pads are not always labelled and/or don't have expiration date info
- there are knock-offs and/or valid generics that are showing up.
- packs of SEVEN turning up In-store refill pad packs are 20, 24, 28, 30...14s usually come with starter kits.

When it comes to my face, I'm leery about entrusting it to someone making a fast buck. Just be careful!
on September 1, 2016
Yes I like these pads very much and they are gentle enough to use everyday....
on January 10, 2017
Was bought as a gift. Adult female said she likes.
on May 23, 2014
I have really fair skin, as a red head and also my skin breaks out. I have been using this about a month and my skin is so much smoother and clearer. I love this product!
on August 18, 2013
this thing bruised my face and had it dry, cracked and tight. I threw it in the garbage. YUCK!! Worst product I've ever used from neutrogena. Had to moisturize like crazy for two weeks to get my face the way it was before using the wave. I guess the cleanser they used on the pad did not agree with my skin.