- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Active Ingredients:Avobenzone 2% (sunscreen)Homosalate 4% (sunscreen)Octisalate 4% (sunscreen)Octocrylene 2% (sunscreen)Inactive Ingredients: Water, dimethicone, isononyl isononanoate, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, styrene/acrylates copolymer, steareth-21, trisiloxane, nylon-12, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, stearyl alcohol, PEG-100 stearate, glyceryl stearate, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, fragrance, chlorphenesin, xanthan gum, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, hydrolyzed myrtus communis leaf extract, polysorbate 20, retinol, BHT, sodium hyaluronate, disodium EDTA, silica, ascorbic acid, sodium hydroxide
DirectionsFor Sunscreen Use:
- apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
- reapply at least every 2 hours
- use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- You may experience mild redness, a warm, tingling sensation or flaking (skin exfoliation). These are normal, temporary indications that the formula is working. If effects persist or cause discomfort, limit use to once every other day until your skin adjusts, then revert to daily use.
- protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
Warning: For external use only. Not to be swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear. Use on children under 6 months of age only with the advice of a physician. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.