Nevados Women's Sage Low Hiking Shoe,Stone Taupe/Nickel Grey/Signal Orange,5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 70% Leather,30% Nylon Upper
- Rubber sole
- Lightweight breathable hiker
- Suede leather nylon mesh upper
- Compression molded eva midsole
- Molded eva brushed nylon sockliner
- Durable rubber outsole
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Rugged outdoor performance meets quality, comfort and value in Nevados boots and shoes for the whole family. A leading maker of hiking and outdoor footwear, Nevados draws its inspiration from nature, with great rugged styles built to take on any challenge.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B00B62KN8K
- Item model number: Sage Low-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 12, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I did like the look of them.I donated this pair to the Good Will.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My daughter wanted hiking shoes for Christmas. The prices ranfed so much. These were a great value and she wore them all day, her first bike and they were great all day.Published 5 months ago by kgolde
I bought these for a last minute hiking trip. They were fine for a low priced shoe. There was snow too. Some water got in. Comfortable and durables otherwise.Published on April 4, 2014 by msl
I love the shoe, but it was too large, even with heavy socks. Great design, traction, support and color appealed to me.Published on March 27, 2014 by Margie
I have not worn these shoes yet but for the prices they seem very well made with good tread. I do not hike a lot so I'm sure these will meet my needs.Published on January 27, 2014 by A. Larson
Very happy with this product. It fits as expected. Tried it out hiking and it performed just fine. Thank you!Published on January 24, 2014 by Kay Sullins
I usually like hiking boots and I am still in search of a pair. I found these and yet again Nevados have not let me down. They fit nicely and are comfortable. Read morePublished on November 15, 2013 by Susan W