- File Size: 2366 KB
- Print Length: 139 pages
- Publication Date: October 17, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B075T7PHDD
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#280,901 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #125 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Specific Topics > Propaganda & Political Psychology
- #567 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > United States > Federal Government
- #2924 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > United States
|Print List Price:||$12.99|
Save $3.00 (23%)
Never Again: A Former East German's Take On Donald Trump Kindle Edition
|Length: 139 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
See the Best Books of 2017
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The author answers some great questions about how Trump won, why he governs the way he does, and what he is likely to do next. Here, you will not find polarizing condemnations of either democrats, republicans, or independents, but simply a hard look at how cult of personality type leaders rise to power and why this isn't the first or last time it will happen.