Never Have I Ever a Fun Adult Party Card Game Ages 17+
|Price:||$24.95 FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Ever crack up thinking, “why did I DO that?” Of course you have! Ever wish you could be rewarded for the most ludicrous decisions you’ve ever made? Well... now’s your chance! Never Have I Ever is the ultimate party game for laughing with friends about the crazy lives you’ve lived. Just deal the cards, answer the questions, and toast to your friends being just as nutty as you are!
- Of all the drinking games, card games, board games, and party games out there, Never Have I Ever presents the BEST opportunity to learn hilarious facts about the people you THOUGHT you knew. It’s fast, fun, and perfect for your next game night.
- Just pour some drinks, follow the simple rules, and laugh your faces off while being rewarded for some of the worst decisions you’ve ever made. What could be better?!
- Inside this box are hundreds of cards that were specially designed for a memorable party night. Just remember: the more you’ve done, and the more you ADMIT, the better you’ll do. So check your shame at the door and have fun!
- Makes a Great Gift - Ships directly from Amazon - 550 Cards | 4 - 12+ Players | Ages 17+
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Remove all the Rule Cards from the box and place them on the table. Deal 10 Play Cards to each player and leave the remaining cards in the box.
Ever crack up thinking, “why did I DO that?” Of course you have!
Ever cracked up thinking, “why did I DO that?” Of course you have! Ever wish you could be rewarded for the most ludicrous decisions you’ve ever made? Well... now’s your chance! Never Have I Ever is the ultimate party game for laughing with friends about the crazy lives you’ve lived. Just deal the cards, answer the questions, and toast to your friends for being just as nutty as you are!
Compare with similar items
Cards Against Humanity
Mattel Games UNO: Family Card Game, with 112 Cards in a Sturdy Storage Tin, Travel-Friendly, Makes a Great Gift for 7 Year Olds and Up [Amazon Exclusive]
What Do You Meme? Party Game
That's What She Said - The Twisted Party Game (Base Game)
PlayMonster 5 Second Rule Uncensored Game
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details|
|Sold By||INI, LLC||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||What Do You Meme, LLC||That's What She Said Game||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||7.50 x 4.00 x 2.75 inches||8.00 x 4.10 x 2.70 inches||1.97 x 5.91 x 6.69 inches||4.50 x 4.40 x 6.50 inches||7.60 x 2.90 x 6.90 inches||5.00 x 7.00 x 2.50 inches|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This game is Absolutely Perfect for a group of friends who have known one another for a long time. We played this at my annual adults-only Christmas party with friends from HS and college (I just turned 40) to give you an idea of our age range, and had a blast. Many of the situations did not apply to us at times, but the hilarious thing was the so-called "good" people, ended up with more cards than those more "experienced" in the art of making poor life decisions.
This game may not be the best for a group that is new to each other or used as an icebreaker.
My only complaint is with a group of 10 we went through all the cards in about three hours and once you've played through once, the replayability isn't really there like CAH. That withstanding, totally worth what I paid for that 3-4 hours of entertainment. If they come out with an expansion next year, I'm buying it for sure.
Top international reviews
The box arrives exactly as shown in great condition. I purchased this as a funny gift for my partner for his Xmas and thought we’d take it over to his parents for some fun and games on Xmas night.
However having flipped over a few of the cards..... well let’s just say I wouldn’t play it with the in laws. Lots of innuendo etc and you definitely want to show them you’re an angel and not a devil.... especially when with their son.
Great game and an absolute giggle. Essentially you are pulling cards and taking a shot if you have done the item on the card. Things can get hectic pretty quickly. And drunk pretty sharpish.
Really solid and good quality cards and lots of them. I do believe that there are expansion packs too so I highly doubt that you’ll be bored. If you have a party or friends over definitely get it. Belly laughs are to be expected.
Didn't play it as suggested as rather judgemental in terms of who has made poor life decisions!
Was good for drinking game ideas - raised quite a few eyebrows amongst people who thought they knew each other pretty well!
Tricky to know who to play this game with.