- Add either or both expansion packs to maximize all this game has to offer, take 10% off while you're at it! Enter code NHIEEXP2 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- MULTI UNIT DISCOUNT! Pick from any 2, 3 or 4 of INI's famous game sets to receive great discounts! Enter code N92QEZXL at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
Never Have I Ever Expansion Pack Two
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$3.00 (23%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Relive more of life's funny, embarrassing, and awkward moments with your family and friends by purchasing Expansion Pack Two
- The second official expansion pack for Never Have I Ever, the Game of Poor Life Decisions
- Don't buy this if you don't have the original game: it's pointless
- Includes 112 Cards (88 Blue Play Cards and 14 Red Rule Cards)
- Includes 10 Additional Cards (5 Blank Play Cards and 5 Blank Rule Cards)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This is a Card Game for endless fun
Every game of Never Have I Ever presents a chance to relive life's funny, embarrassing and awkward moments with your friends and family members. Well, don't worry, all your poor life decision-making has finally paid off. We've thought of hundreds of things you may or may not want to admit, and added rules to spice things up.
Everyone gets 10 Play Cards to start and takes a turn reading a Red Rule Card. During each round players have a chance to admit whether they’re ‘guilty’ or ‘not guilty’ of a Play Card. If you’re guilty, you have to keep the card. If you're not guilty, you have to discard it. The first person to collect 10 Play Cards wins (or losses depending on how you look at life).
Each round, a new person will pick a Red Rule Card from the pile, read the directions aloud, and place it face up on the table. Then, all the players (including the player that drew the rule card) does what the card says. For example: One rule card is called "Awkward Moment," which reads: "Everyone passes a play card to you. Once you have everyone's play card, you must answer them all. If you are guilty of the play card, you have to keep it. If you are not guilty of the play card, you discard it."
Here Are Some Play Card Examples
Never Have I Ever Dated My Sibling's Ex. Never Have I Ever Done Something Illegal With A Family Member. Never Have I Ever Shown Up To Thanksgiving High. Never Have I Ever Rocked A Muffin Top.
Original game: Includes 550 Cards (485 Play Cards and 65 Rule Cards with 10 Variations) + instructions.This pack 112 all new game cards too add to original game, 10 blank cards to add your own!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The drawing cards get repetitive.
Some of the truth cards are just too bizarre for this game and would better belong in cards against humanity.
I personally found it very hard to find cards that were actually true, which made it not very fun for me.
I do wish there was an instruction or an option for when a player has nothing in their hand they have done. That seemed to be a sticking point for us throughout the game.