Lyft Vehicles Review HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on February 16, 2018
I couldn't pass this album up for that price on vinyl. It arrived just a bit ago, on time, well packaged, and in perfect brand new condition. I should warn you however, that this album came out of the package pissed off. It just sat there sneering at me intensely for an uncomfortably long few minutes before spotting a nearby guitar and spitting at it. It missed. But I thought, "how cute is that!", and I grabbed my phone to snap a picture of it, which really seemed to put another scoop of bees in its bonnet. I won't get into the details, but I was finally able to sedate it after it began spitting at me.... again unsuccessfully... but I figured one of these times its not going to miss. What? I had to do something. Anyway, it bought me a few minutes to open the thing up, take a few photos, and get it on the turntable where it woke back up again, and in no better mood, carrying on about bloody everything. "F*** this and f*** that, f*** it all and f*** the f***ing brat." Absolutely delightful when you really turn it up. Which I'm about to do right now...
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on February 3, 2018
One of my favorite albums from junior high. Mainly at the time in central Kansas, the "shock value" alone was enough, though I am still fond of a few of the songs.
on April 26, 2016
Best punk album ever. If you don't like punk, after hearing this, you will. Gives you goose pimples when you hear it for the first time, just like I'm sure, everyone else had when they first heard it in 1977.
on September 17, 2017
Great album
on April 27, 2017
Nice quality vinyl! Sounds amazing!! Seminal album!
review image
on January 9, 2018
excellent shipping and product quality
on March 8, 2014
I just watched Sid and Nancy, starring a very young Gary Oldham and Chloe Webb from 1986. Punk rock, by its very nature, was bound to be short-lived. Punk rock was an expression of anger, despair, self-loathing and societal critique. This collection of the only record to be produced during the actual lifetime of the Sex Pistols will introduce you to punk at its purest. Songs like God Save the Queen, Pretty Vacant, Bodies and Anarchy in the UK helped define a generation confronting the beginning of the death of the human race. Socialism, capitalism, democracy, free-will, privacy, the environment- all of these things were foreseen by the Sex Pistols to be in their death throes. If you don't get it, then you don't get it. If you want to appreciate it, then buy it. They rock!
on April 11, 2017
Sid and Nancy! 😇😈
on February 8, 2018
This album is as good as people say it is a true Punk rock it gets me energized when i listen to it i just wish Sex Pistols could've made more album's
on October 7, 2016
Filling in the gaps in my music collection. Good stuff.